Kansas vs USF

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It's on ESPN right now.

The cameras are focusing on the coach of Kansas, and if you have any perception at all, you know, you can see - this guy has to be in the 350-400lb range.

How does a coach, who looks like that, get the respect of the football players, who play for him?

D

dems4me

It's on ESPN right now.

The cameras are focusing on the coach of Kansas, and if you have any perception at all, you know, you can see - this guy has to be in the 350-400lb range.

How does a coach, who looks like that, get the respect of the football players, who play for him?

And I read this post thinking it would be all about the super exciting 2nd half this has been :stupid: :lol: Its tied 34 to 34 with 4:52 left in regulation.:doh:

D

dems4me

Wow 34 seconds and USF intercepts and does a heck of a runback and down into field goal rage for USF... Great game! :clap:

D

dems4me

2 seconds left in the game and USF goes for field goal... Kansas uses a time out to freeze kicker... and game gets back... its goooooood... barely :lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
2 seconds left in the game and USF goes for field goal... Kansas uses a time out to freeze kicker... and game gets back... its goooooood... barely :lol:

Hell of a game, no getting around that!

Go, USF! What a finish!