Kanye West Cd......

N

nitwhit3286

just bought the deluxe edition off itunes....Kanye definitely knows what to say to get his point across. A piece of musical art!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
nitwhit3286 said:
just bought the deluxe edition off itunes....Kanye definitely knows what to say to get his point across. A piece of musical art!
Is it worth paying for the whole CD, or are there just a few standout good songs?

J

juggy4805

Nickel said:
Is it worth paying for the whole CD, or are there just a few standout good songs?

It's a complete album. 50's album is a major disappointment.

N

nitwhit3286

Nickel said:

i paid 10 bucks...and yes it is definitely worth it to buy. "glory" happens to be one of my faves!!! :yay:

male20674

Kanye

juggy4805 said:

I agree completely. Kanye's is amazing. I play it through completely. 50's i see as almost a waste of my money.

Anyone know what happened to Kanye's dads store GOOD WATER in the Park?

jetmonkey

male20674 said:
I agree completely. Kanye's is amazing. I play it through completely. 50's i see as almost a waste of my money.

Anyone know what happened to Kanye's dads store GOOD WATER in the Park?
Until I hear otherwise, I will assume it is thriving. I wonder if they carry Fiddy Cents' brand?

male20674

Good water

Its not open in st mary's square anymore.

If it was 50's he would have done like he does with vitamin water and sold it for a crap load of money

smoothmarine187

juggy4805 said:

That's what he gets for making that ayo technologies crap with Justin Timberlake. How is a hard hitting brotha like 50 gonna get any respect on the streets now

N

nitwhit3286

smoothmarine187 said:
That's what he gets for making that ayo technologies crap with Justin Timberlake. How is a hard hitting brotha like 50 gonna get any respect on the streets now

hey now juggy likes that song!!! teehee