Karaoke

cdsulhoff

Jake and al's has karaoke!! Come on the 21st we are going to have a contest that night for the best one!!! They do good for karaoke! Come check it out!

C

CalvertNewbie

Jaspers in Prince Frederick.

:yeahthat: Hubby & I went there for dinner on Saturday night. The bar area was packed for karaoke, some really great voices and some...well...let's just say I can't wait until I can drink again! It makes karaoke a lot more bearable at times. :lol:

I know this response is too late for this past weekend but everyone was saying that every Saturday night there is packed so maybe you want to check it out some other time. Just make sure if you drink that you have a DD. The cops around here are no joke when it comes to DUI.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:yeahthat: Hubby & I went there for dinner on Saturday night. The bar area was packed for karaoke, some really great voices and some...well...let's just say I can't wait until I can drink again! It makes karaoke a lot more bearable at times. :lol:

I know this response is too late for this past weekend but everyone was saying that every Saturday night there is packed so maybe you want to check it out some other time. Just make sure if you drink that you have a DD. The cops around here are no joke when it comes to DUI.

I was there with friends. :howdy:

The lady that did "At Last" was awesome. :clap:

C

CalvertNewbie

I was there with friends. :howdy:

The lady that did "At Last" was awesome. :clap:

:howdy: There were a few women that sounded amazing. Did you get up there and sing or just sit back and drink? Hubby was getting a little tipsy and was threatening to get up there and sing but he I knew he wouldn't. He's got such a huge personality and is so funny but singing isn't his strong point. :lol: