Karine Jean-Pierre New WHPS

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Is It a Coincidence Biden’s New Press Secretary Has Ties to CNN?

Meanwhile, Pierre's promotion caused her partner to take a backseat in her career. CNN confirmed Malveaux will remain a correspondent, but will not cover the White House, Capitol Hill, or other politics related to Pierre until she is no longer the press secretary.

During one of Psaki’s last White House press briefings on Thursday, Psaki introduced Pierre as her “partner in truth.” Psaki then asked reporters for Netflix suggestions, saying she is looking forward to “sleeping” and “reading books.” Even Fox New’s Peter Doocey chimed in, saying he will miss “sparring” with Psaki. To which she replied by saying: “Will you?”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebec...ernance-board-n2606915?utm_campaign=inarticle

Hijinx

Women and men can be recognized and hold down important jobs without this big deal of pointing out she is getting this important job and is a muff-diver.

But in my mind if P.T. Barnum was President he could not put together a better freak show than Joe Biden has done in this administration. In order to work for Biden you must be a flaming liberal and be homosexual ,black, or Transgendered. Straight white men need not apply, not that most would anyway.

TPD

the poor dad
Talk about shoving it in our face - now it will be everyday in our face, whether we ask for it or not!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden's New Press Secretary Turns out to Be a Big Fan of Conspiracy Theories

Remember when denying the legitimacy of any election was not only disqualifying but also got you kicked off Jake Tapper’s low-rated CNN show? I wonder if that rule will hold for Karine Jean-Pierre, who is set to take over as Joe Biden’s press secretary on May 13th. I think we all know the answer to that.

Apparently, Jean-Pierre has a colorful history on social media, and now some of her old tweets are painting a far different picture than the one she’s tried to present since joining the White House. Far from the level-headed, straight shooter that she wants people to believe she is, Jean-Pierre is apparently a conspiratorial lunatic.

Given all of that, it’s no shock at all that Jean-Pierre also buys into the idea that Stacey Abrams, who lost her election in Georgia by over 50,000 votes, had victory snatched away from her via nefarious means. To be clear, there is not an ounce of evidence that suggests that. By the numbers, in no way was the vote suppressed in 2018, but once again, we see the double standard where Democrats can assert something, but if a Republican says something similar, wailing and gnashing of teeth commence.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Incoming Biden Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre in 2020: Fox News is Racist

On March 15, 2020, then-political analyst for MSNBC Jean-Pierre bashed Fox News for calling COVID the China virus:

[Fox News] was racist before coronavirus, they are racist during the coronavirus, Fox News will be racist after the coronavirus. So there is nothing new here. I think the difference is they are all-in on being state TV for Donald Trump, and so they will continue to give the misinformation.

The danger is, so yes, you have Asian Americans right now whose lives are seriously in danger. And, you have their own viewers who can now, the ones who are 60 and older who are watching, this is a health crisis that we’re in, this is a global pandemic, as the WHO have said, and they’re putting their lives in dangers.

Hijinx

She will soon hold her first press briefing. What will happen?
Will they give her a short honeymoon and ask softball questions , or will they light into her and ask the big ones.. Will they try to kiss up because of her race and sexual proclivities or treat her like they would treat anyone else.
My guess is the first few will be soft and easy, then they may start asking real questions.
It should be fun to watch.

herb749

She will soon hold her first press briefing. What will happen?
Will they give her a short honeymoon and ask softball questions , or will they light into her and ask the big ones.. Will they try to kiss up because of her race and sexual proclivities or treat her like they would treat anyone else.
My guess is the first few will be soft and easy, then they may start asking real questions.
It should be fun to watch.

Once the hard ones start then the complaints will come. They are picking on a black woman.

BOP

Biden's New Press Secretary Turns out to Be a Big Fan of Conspiracy Theories

Remember when denying the legitimacy of any election was not only disqualifying but also got you kicked off Jake Tapper’s low-rated CNN show? I wonder if that rule will hold for Karine Jean-Pierre, who is set to take over as Joe Biden’s press secretary on May 13th. I think we all know the answer to that.

Apparently, Jean-Pierre has a colorful history on social media, and now some of her old tweets are painting a far different picture than the one she’s tried to present since joining the White House. Far from the level-headed, straight shooter that she wants people to believe she is, Jean-Pierre is apparently a conspiratorial lunatic.

Given all of that, it’s no shock at all that Jean-Pierre also buys into the idea that Stacey Abrams, who lost her election in Georgia by over 50,000 votes, had victory snatched away from her via nefarious means. To be clear, there is not an ounce of evidence that suggests that. By the numbers, in no way was the vote suppressed in 2018, but once again, we see the double standard where Democrats can assert something, but if a Republican says something similar, wailing and gnashing of teeth commence.

I mean, that's the way the Presidential election was stolen; they all knew it. Why wouldn't they think the GOP would act JUST LIKE THEM?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Karine Jean-Pierre giggles when asked about White House point person on formula crisis

How about one of those super well-qualified cabinet secretaries? ( Pardon the sarcasm) What about Mayor Pete, a newly appointed super dad by an adoring press? Isn’t the Secretary of Transportation a part of the supply chain? Would a logical place be at the FDA? Jean-Pierre said the baby formula crisis is a top priority and the White House is working 24/7 on the shortage. But she has no name to offer up to answer a reporter’s question.

The FDA commissioner released a statement Tuesday.

Meanwhile, Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Robert Califf said in a statement on Tuesday, “We recognize that many consumers have been unable to access infant formula and critical medical foods they are accustomed to using and are frustrated by their inability to do so.”
“We are doing everything in our power to ensure there is adequate product available where and when they need it,” he continued.
“Ensuring the availability of safe, sole-source nutrition products like infant formula is of the utmost importance to the FDA. Our teams have been working tirelessly to address and alleviate supply issues and will continue doing everything within our authority to ensure the production of safe infant formula products,” he added.

I guess this is yet another crisis that the Biden administration was caught unaware of until it was too late. It’s alarming how unaware Biden and his White House staff are on everyday life for most Americans. Parents have been noting a shortage of baby formula for months and now it has gotten so bad that stores are rationing purchases. Where’s the White House been?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

If You're Reading This, Karine Jean-Pierre Probably Hates You. Here's Why.

Old Joe Biden’s new check-the-woke-boxes press secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre, is a Democrat, and so it comes as no great surprise that she sees racism absolutely everywhere, and I do mean everywhere: the New York Post reported Saturday that it “looked at Jean-Pierre’s tweets between 2015 and 2020 and found a staggering 57 instances where she accused people, policies, ideas, or words of being ‘racist.’ Also, Jean-Pierre accused people and ideas she was opposed to as ‘racist’ at least 43 times in TV appearances too.” That makes an even 100 accusations of racism or twenty per year; among Democrats today, that makes Jean-Pierre a moderate.

Jean-Pierre’s chief target, of course, was Donald Trump. Jean-Pierre tweeted in February 2019: “Yes, Donald Trump has been a racist his entire adult life. And, people still voted for him.” The new press secretary no doubt believes that people still voted for the allegedly racist Trump because of “systemic racism” in the United States, for she is also an enthusiastic proponent of critical race theory.

As far as Jean-Pierre is concerned, Trump’s racism is an active menace. “Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric is dangerous,” Jean-Pierre tweeted in July 2019 in response to a tweet from Obama aide Valerie Jarrett that said: “Not only is @IlhanMN a duly elected member of Congress, and an American citizen, but she is also a mom. What kind of person would put her and her family in harms [sic] way?” Jarrett was contending that Trump had put Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Mogadishu) in harm’s way by criticizing her, in a manifestation of the increasingly common Leftist tendency to equate any speech criticizing Leftists with violence (as a prelude to and justification for silencing such criticism altogether).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Peter Doocy Leaves Karine Jean-Pierre Gasping for Air After Simple Question on Inflation

Jean-Pierre answered again, probably hoping the third time was the charm. She said:

“Look, it’s not a huge mystery why one of the wealthiest individuals on Earth, right, opposes an economic agenda that is for the middle class that cut some of the biggest costs. Families face fights, inflation for the long haul. Right. And that’s what we’re talking about. That’s why we’re we’re talking about lowering inflation here and adds to the historic deficit reduction the president is achieving by asking the richest taxpayers and corporations to pay their fair share. That is what we’re talking about.”

Does any of that sound familiar? If you have been keeping up with the feud between Bezos and the White House, it should. Jean-Pierre’s response was almost word-for-word the text of a statement released by the White House in response to Bezos’ criticisms. She was reading from the actual statement at the podium in an attempt to address Doocy’s question. In fact, during most of the conference, she had her eyes buried in her binder, reading off her notes to respond to questions.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Doocy asked a follow-up question. “But how does raising taxes on corporations lower the cost of gas, the cost of using a car, or the cost of food for everyday Americans?” he inquired.

Jean-Pierre’s answer was more perplexing than the first.

“So look you know, I think we encourage those who have done very well, especially those who care about climate change, to support a fair tax code that does not charge manufacturers, workers, cops, builders a higher percentage of their earnings, that the most fortunate people in our nation, and not let that stand in the way of reducing energy costs and fighting existential problems, if you think about that as an example.”

“To support basic collective bargaining rights as well,” she continued. “That’s also important. But look you know, it is … without having a fair tax code, which is what I am talking about, then, like manufacturer workers, cops, you know, it is not fair for them to have to pay higher taxes than the folks who are not paying taxes at all.”

“What does that have to do with inflation?” Doocy asked, before repeating the president’s tweet a third time.

Her flummoxed response can be seen here:

herb749

She didn't do a good job filling in for Psaki when she had covid. Now that's she's on her own its only a matter of time before the tough questions become racist.

Hijinx

No one black white or in between can give good answers to Biden and his policies.
There are no good answers.
Biden has tossed this woman into a job that is impossible.
I actually feel sorry for her. Even though I know she hates me.