Karine Jean-Pierre New WHPS

glhs837

Power with Control
Old joe picks another winner...

Like joe is picking them.....
tommy-flanagan-yeah-thats-the-ticket.jpg

Hijinx

I know, I know people say I am a racist, but putting people like her in the position she is in only causes those of us accused of racism to feel justified. Are these people really this incompetent and is it just her.

There are intelligent black people ,highly motivated and intelligent , and most of them are not recognized for their intelligence, but because they are considered Uncle Tom's. Look at what the black people elect. Maxine Waters. A hateful corrupt person, the guy who thought Guam would capsize, Sheila Jackson Lee. The entire Congressional Black Caucus consists of real bonified racists. Look at what Biden is placing on his administration. How the hell did an out and out racist woman get appointed to SCOTUS. And the other 2 women may not be racist but are not of the caliber of what should be on our highest court. Appointments for gender or race no matter their expertise.

GregV814

But it's not joe picking for those, it's his handlers.
yeah....ummmmm, what black people in the highest level of america could that be....maybe a community organizer that may be a woman, an african name possibly...a chicagoian....

Hijinx

yeah....ummmmm, what black people in the highest level of america could that be....maybe a community organizer that may be a woman, an african name possibly...a chicagoian....
Every time I think about Chicago I think of Lori Lightfoot who is a light in the loafers black lesbian married to a white woman, and has no freaking idea of what she is doing.
And ugly as a bag of ass wholes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Every time I think about Chicago I think of Lori Lightfoot who is a light in the loafers black lesbian married to a white woman, and has no freaking idea of what she is doing.
Just an FYI… I’m pretty sure lesbians don’t wear loafers. More likely wolverine work boots.

glhs837

Power with Control
I bow to your superior knowledge of the genre Homo Sapien Lickalottapus.

As we must bow to your superior knowledge of exactly how ugly a bad of *******s is... :)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Karine Jean-Pierre denies claim that Biden's economic plan isn't popular and says U.S. is in a 'historically' strong position despite 'Putin's price hike' after 88% of Americans said country is heading in the wrong direction

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre defended the performance of the U.S. economy Thursday when she was pressed on a new poll showing an overwhelming majority of Americans think the country is on the 'wrong track.'

She was asked about a bleak Monmouth University poll that came out Tuesday, showing a stunning 88 per cent of Americans who say the nation is on the 'wrong track' – and just 10 per cent saying it is going in the right direction.

'I don't think it's that our plan is not popular with the American people. We know that the American people are feeling the high cost. We understand what they are feeling,' she told Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy.

'Because when we look at inflation, we look at where we are economically – and we are in a strong, we are stronger economically than we have been in history. You look at the unemployment numbers at 3.6%. When you look at the jobs numbers, more than 8.7 million new jobs created. That is important. But we understand that gas prices are high and we understand the costs are high,' she said.

glhs837

Power with Control
"Our plan"? Wat, theres a plan here? Because it looks a lot more like Mickeys "plan" in the Sorcerers Apprentice.

herb749

Karine Jean-Pierre denies claim that Biden's economic plan isn't popular and says U.S. is in a 'historically' strong position despite 'Putin's price hike' after 88% of Americans said country is heading in the wrong direction

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre defended the performance of the U.S. economy Thursday when she was pressed on a new poll showing an overwhelming majority of Americans think the country is on the 'wrong track.'

She was asked about a bleak Monmouth University poll that came out Tuesday, showing a stunning 88 per cent of Americans who say the nation is on the 'wrong track' – and just 10 per cent saying it is going in the right direction.

'I don't think it's that our plan is not popular with the American people. We know that the American people are feeling the high cost. We understand what they are feeling,' she told Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy.

'Because when we look at inflation, we look at where we are economically – and we are in a strong, we are stronger economically than we have been in history. You look at the unemployment numbers at 3.6%. When you look at the jobs numbers, more than 8.7 million new jobs created. That is important. But we understand that gas prices are high and we understand the costs are high,' she said.

Those 8.7 million were people returning to their jobs after covid shutdowns.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jean-Pierre: ‘For sure’ White House approves protest of Kavanaugh steak dinner

“Does the president think it’s appropriate for abortion rights protesters to intimidate Supreme Court justices when they’re out to eat, like Brett Kavanaugh, who had to sneak out of a steakhouse [Wednesday] night?” Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy asked Jean-Pierre.

“The president has been very clear that we condemn any intimidation of judges,” Jean-Pierre responded.

Later, Doocy asked: “If these protesters can go to a justice’s house and they can go to a restaurant, where is it that you don’t think it’s appropriate for a group of protesters to go?”

“You asked me about intimidation,” Jean-Pierre answered. “We condemn intimidation. We condemn any violence … Peaceful protest — people should be allowed to be — to be able to do that.”

“In a restaurant?” Doocy retorted.
“If it’s outside of a restaurant, if it’s peaceful, for sure,” the press secretary answered.

“Really?” Doocy asked incredulously, later inquiring: “Isn’t that creating a potential really bad situation when there are people — even if they’re being peaceful at the time, they’re angry. And that’s why they would be there, right?”

“Peter, we have condemned any intimidation and violence,” said Jean-Pierre, who later signaled an end to the back-and-forth by saying: “I’m done here, Peter.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WH Finally Admits Biden Doesn't Pay Attention to the Pain His Policies Cause Americans

What Karine Jean-Pierre finally confirmed on Monday was the simple truth that too many Americans have been forced to confront: President Biden and his administration know that the economy is trash, they know Americans are hurting under Democrats' agenda, but they won't pay attention to the pain — made evident by polling — or focus on mitigating it because to do so would be to abandon their dystopian leftist policies. They won't give up their "transition" away from fossil fuels, end to coal-fired power, or woke social spending that contributed to and kickstarted inflation in the first place.

No, Biden and his team are all-in on their harmful policies, and they're going to blame everyone but themselves, no matter how bad the polling gets or how bad their midterm losses turn out to be.

glhs837

Power with Control
"We're gonna deliver for the American people"

"We're gonna jam what we think you need down your throats regardless of how bad it hurts because we're Democrats and we are better than you"

White-Goodman.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House Calls Texas' and Arizona's Decision to Bus Migrants to East Coast 'Shameful'

Jean-Pierre then redirected the reporter to Federal Emergency Management Agency and said that the White House has been in touch with both mayors’ offices.

But Travers’ follow-up is where her reply raises eyebrows.

“Has the White House reached out to the governors of these states and said, ‘Don’t send these people to these cities on the East Coast?'”

The press secretary said that they have not directly addressed the strategy with the governors recently, but once Travers asked if the administration had a message for them, Jean-Pierre said that she thinks it’s “shameful that some governors are using migrants as a political tool.”

Texas and Arizona, which are dealing with the bulk of the ongoing border crisis, decided to transport certain migrants to the cities in order to relieve some of the burdens on their own resources while starting a nationwide conversation on the issue of border security.

For starters, the top priority should be giving resources to border communities that have been overwhelmed by the influx of people for several months. There is a humanitarian crisis at the southern border, so it’s not the worst idea to send asylum seekers to two of the largest cities in the nation to start their future in the United States. While people are entitled to their own opinions about the intentions behind bussing migrants, it’s out of touch for anybody to suggest that these East Coast cities have an urgent need for federal resources when compared to the Southwest.