Karine Jean-Pierre New WHPS

Hijinx

This poor woman tossed into a job she is ill prepared for, totally incompetent at and has no place to hide.
So many affirmative action jobs are given to people of color because of their color , but they are not jobs that are in the public eye everyday.
Someone else can do their job or they can be carried for years doing half of what they should be doing, they can hide in the crowd.
This poor woman is out there every day for the public to see her incompetence. It's a punishing job for someone that IS competent , to be in it with her lack of skills has to be unbearable. I don't know how she sleeps at night knowing that she will shown to be totally inadequate every day.

I admire her courage to even show up and have to lie badly each day.

GregV814

well, $250,000.00 per year, perks of the office, perks of being a WOC and being a WOC and a gay WOC she's like Elliot Ness, Untouchable...

HEY HOW CAN DEMENTIAL JOE GO TO KENTUCKY UNDER QUARANTEEN? DO THE KENTUCKIANS NEED AN OLD BUMBLING DEMENTIAL FOOL AND HIS ENTOURAGE?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
well, $250,000.00 per year, perks of the office, perks of being a WOC and being a WOC and a gay WOC she's like Elliot Ness, Untouchable...

HEY HOW CAN DEMENTIAL JOE GO TO KENTUCKY UNDER QUARANTEEN? DO THE KENTUCKIANS NEED AN OLD BUMBLING DEMENTIAL FOOL AND HIS ENTOURAGE?
Helen Thomas passed away so…

stgislander

PREMO Member
The Dems just have to get/let gas prices fall to a point where the majority of Americans aren't focused on it daily. My gut has always been $2.75/gal for regular when people start feeling the pinch. If the national average falls back between $3 to $3.25/gal, and the associated price of goods also falls before Nov, the Dems may retain the Senate.

herb749

The Dems just have to get/let gas prices fall to a point where the majority of Americans aren't focused on it daily. My gut has always been $2.75/gal for regular when people start feeling the pinch. If the national average falls back between $3 to $3.25/gal, and the associated price of goods also falls before Nov, the Dems may retain the Senate.

Maybe the dems can crow a little bit if natural gas & electric rates also come down. Then of course interest rates are also costing people more money.

herb749

I did see yesterday he tested negative but he has done that before and tested positive a day later. This is likely all for show with the visit. Then he can come back & test positive again.

Hijinx

His nose is probably raw from getting the Q-tip stuck up it daily, and he is wondering WTF they are doing.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jean-Pierre on Immediate Impact of Inflation Reduction Act: Pass It, Then See How ‘Mechanics’ of Lowering Energy Costs Will ‘Work Through’

Co-host Brianna Keilar asked, “How does it bring it down right now, though? Americans need it right now.”

Jean-Pierre responded, “So, for ACA, those premiums, those 800 — about — average about $800 a month savings for Americans, that’s going to continue. That is something that we were fighting for for the past year. And so, you’ll have that. When you think about the energy costs and utility bills because of the investments that we’re making, that’s going to — they’re going to feel that right away.”

After Jean-Pierre re-iterated that people will feel the impact on energy costs “right away” Keilar asked, “How soon?”

Jean-Pierre answered, “Well, let’s get this bill passed, and then we’ll see how the mechanics and all of that’s going to work through. But those are things, specifically, that America’s going to feel right away. When it comes to lowering prescription drugs, that will be earlier in the year next year.”

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Jean-Pierre responded, “So, for ACA, those premiums, those 800 — about — average about $800 a month savings for Americans, that’s going to continue.​

I don't keep up with private health insurance because I use the VA & tricare. But who is paying over $800 a month for health insurance? > $10,000 annual!!!! That's almost a mortgage payment. It is way more than my first mortgage monthly payments. No wonder young people aren't paying off their student loans. After paying for health insurance and other monthly bills, there isn't much money left over.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I don't keep up with private health insurance because I use the VA & tricare. But who is paying over $800 a month for health insurance? > $10,000 annual!!!! That's almost a mortgage payment. It is way more than my first mortgage monthly payments. No wonder young people aren't paying off their student loans. After paying for health insurance and other monthly bills, there isn't much money left over.
Up until April, I was paying over $1000/month for the wife and I.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What are you paying now?

Nothing ... I work for an employee owned company now

sure there is regular ' health plan ' with the associated out of pocket costs for the deductible and prescription meds

but the monthly ' payment ' that is covered by my employer