Karine Jean-Pierre New WHPS

TPD

the poor dad
She keeps saying the immigration system was decimated and gutted by the previous administration. Help me out here - wasn't it AOC and her group that kept saying how cruel it was to stop the immigrants from entering our country and that we needed to defund/abolish DHS? That sounds more like gutting to me...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House Clean-up for Biden Turns Into Brazen Lying

To summarize, we are now at the point where Biden can say something and his handlers will simply pretend he didn’t say it. The lying is bad enough, and this administration has gotten disturbingly comfortable with telling falsehoods, but what does all this say about the president himself? In this case, Biden specifically said “the pandemic is over.” There is no ambiguity in that answer. It does not actually mean that “COVID remains a problem,” as Jean-Pierre asserts. When you say something is over, that means it’s over.

Jean-Pierre wasn’t done making a mess of the messaging, though. At the end of the clip, she further tries to claim that Biden meant “we have to continue to make sure that we are fighting this once-in-a-generation pandemic.” So apparently, the pandemic is over, but also the White House must continue to fight it, because it’s really serious. Did that clear everything up for everyone?

Returning to what this says about Biden, I’m not sure how much more evidence there needs to be to prove that he’s not in charge of his own administration. As president, he’s supposed to have the final word on the policy positions of his administration. Having handlers that step in to contradict and reset statements is not normal. In fact, it would seem to be disqualifying to me. What is the point of having a president who is so out of it that he’s completely controlled by underlings, up to and including major policy proclamations? At that point, you might as well use the 25th Amendment and try something different.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Noted Climatologist KJP Says 'This Hurricane Season' Will Be 'Helped' by Spending Billions of Taxpayer Dollars

Yet, here was KJP’s latest climate change bilge from the White House press room podium on Friday:

And it is one of the most — the most historic investment to fight climate change. As we are talking about extreme weather, I’ve gotten multiple questions on Puerto Rico and what the people — people of Puerto Rico, our brothers and sisters, are going through; what may happen in this hurricane season.
A lot of that is — is going to be helped by the work that this President has done — Bipartisan Infrastructure Law; again, the Inflation Reduction Act.

Huh? Other than inadvertently correctly defining hurricanes as weather — versus the “existential threat to mankind,” apocalyptic fearmongering silliness of climate alarmists like John Kerry, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Al Gore, the rest of KJP’s comment was absolute gibberish.

[clip]

But, hey. When the president of the United States says — with a straight face:

Everybody has an obligation to help… It’s not like it’s beyond our control. The weather may be out of our control for now, but it is not beyond our control.

Yep, America — Joe Biden literally thinks we can control the weather. We are screwed. Totally insane, totally Joe Biden. And as to Karine Jean-Pierre? Somewhere, Jen “Circle-Back” Psaki is smiling to her herself and thinking, “There but for the grace of God go I.”

Then again, Karine Jean-Pierre continues to make Jen Psaki look like Dana Perino.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jean-Pierre refused to answer again. “I’m not going to get into particulars of who’s doing a good job and … who could do a better job, I should say.”

This is the exact same kind of petty behavior that DeSantis criticized Biden for earlier this week. Despite Biden’s assertion that his political disagreements with DeSantis did not matter, the White House was unable to even come up with even a generic compliment for DeSantis! Instead, the White House chose to completely sidestep the issue in order to avoid being on record as having said anything positive about DeSantis’s hurricane response.

Why not say something? The answer is obvious. DeSantis is a potential 2024 presidential candidate — a threat to the Democrats’ power, and they’re hoping that DeSantis’s hurricane response will go sour and that it could thwart his reelection in November and potentially end his presidential prospects.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘I don’t even understand’: White House press secretary dodges Daily Caller reporter’s question

“We have said many times before, there’s a process, a legal process, and that we are willing to work with cities who are dealing with this issue,” the press secretary said. “What we have seen from governors is that they are using migrants as a political tool. That’s not the way to do it. And they’re sending migrants, as we’ve seen the last several months, the last several weeks, they’re sending migrants without letting city officials know, without letting the federal government know.”

“And what they do is they call TV news stations to be there, to capture this moment and use it as a political stunt. And so we will continue to call that out, but we are willing, we are willing and open to work with cities that are dealing with this issue.”

“Does President Biden want more migrants to come to Delaware?” Glebova then asked.

“I don’t even understand that question. I will move on,” Jean-Pierre said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

"So, look, the president and his administration has taken actions, as you know, through the last several months to make sure that we have progress to address this current — this issue — this issue that is currently happening right now, and also to avoid any future issues," she said.

"As you know, we've ramped up the domestic production, which — including invoking the Domestic Production Act, which has allowed companies to increase production," Jean-Pierre continued. "And, as a result, U.S. infant formula production year-to-date has outpaced the 2020 level."

"So, we have seen some improvement. We understand that there's more work to be done. And — and so we're going to continue to work on that as well."

What companies are incapable of increasing production on their own ?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

With such a response, Jean-Pierre is effectively placing blame on Vice President Kamala Harris, who in March of last year was given the role of border czar by Biden and was tasked with finding out the root causes of migration from Central America, and what they could do to stem those numbers. The vice president has also failed in such a task in that she actually hasn't even found the time to go to the border, though many Republicans have, and she herself has had plenty of opportunities to do so.

Jean-Pierre then went on to, as she is also prone to doing, blaming Republicans, specifically Republican governors, such as Govs. Ron DeSantis of Florida and Greg Abbott of Texas, who have sent migrants to sanctuary cities.

"But, you know, we've talked about this, while we're trying to deal with the challenges, as you all know, you have Republican governors who are using these migrants, using these folks who are trying to flee communism, falling regimes and economic collapse as I just mentioned, they're using as a political pawn." Jean-Pierre went on to remind that she and the president have called this out.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
91A3EA61-9531-439D-975E-49694735760A.jpeg