Karine Jean-Pierre New WHPS

Hijinx

I know this is not relevant to the discussion, but who can take anyone seriously who wears a worn out old mop on their head

GregV814

1674493019893.png

1674493083855.png

1674493201443.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Journo tells KJP ‘you don’t seem a good fit for this job’ to her face during presser

As for his assessment of Biden’s diversity hire, Ateba found a kindred spirit in Fox News contributor Joe Concha, who said in an appearance on Fox News last week that Jean-Pierre’s handling of the classified document controversy shows that she is “not qualified” for her role.

“Karine Jean-Pierre has shown that she is not qualified for this job at this level,” Concha said. “We’ve seen that now over the last couple of months, because she keeps saying over and over again — as if she’s almost programmed, like she has no ability to think extemporaneously — that the president ‘takes these documents very seriously.’”

“In one press conference, she’s literally said that line 17 times. And at the same time, she talks about how transparent the administration has been with the public – while not answering questions. You’re telling me there isn’t one person that took a log of who was going in and out to see the sitting president of the United States? I have a very hard time believing that,” he added.

🤣

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Jean-Pierre replied that “layoffs remain near record lows” across the economy. “We’re seeing the President’s economic policy actually working.
Yet every time the economy takes a dump and heads south, the talking heads are quick to point out that democrat presidents aren't actually able to influence the economy. When the economy was cruising along at 85 in the fast lane during Trumps' first few years, the media told us he was going to get all of us killed because he said some unflattering things to a NORK midget.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

African Reporter Goes All Emperor’s-New-Clothes on Karine Jean-Pierre: ‘You Don’t Seem a Good Fit for This Job’

Truer words haven’t been spoken inside the boundaries of Washington, D.C. in many a year. KJP is indeed not a good fit for her job. She only has her job, in fact, for reasons that have nothing to do with any abilities that would have made her a competent press secretary. She wasn’t chosen because she has superior communications skills or experience in tough verbal exchanges with political adversaries. She doesn’t have any notable ability to spin bad news and make it seem as if it’s a win, an ability that would be a major asset for this disaster-a-day dumpster-fire regime.

No, there are only three reasons why Karine Jean-Pierre is the White House press secretary today, and three reasons only: she is a woman, she is black, and she is a lesbian. (It helps also, of course, that she is a Leftist; if KJP had been a black lesbian who supported the former president, she wouldn’t be press secretary, she would be an “insurrectionist.”) There is no other reason why she has her job, and yet none of the three reasons that got her into this fix have anything whatsoever to do with being a reasonably serviceable press secretary.

The assumption of Biden’s handlers, and of the Left in general, is that all sorts of splendidly accomplished people have been denied jobs and preferment because evil white males chose only other evil white males for promotion and advancement. That was certainly true in some circumstances, but those days have long since passed, and since 1964 there has been a federal law against discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin. If there were legions of black lesbians who were denied opportunities because of their race and sexual preference and would have been absolutely wonderful press secretaries, Karine Jean-Pierre has abundantly established that she is not one of them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

KJP shows off her contempt for Trump with unnecessary jab during comms director’s sendoff

The press secretary continued to pile on the praise for Bedingfield, really laying it on thick.

“She’s been a trusted source of strategic advice and an unflinching voice for the president’s message and values, playing an integral role in our successes these first two years and on the campaign,” Jean-Pierre gushed. “She’s also a pillar of this team, which she helped build as the Deputy Campaign Manager across the primary and general elections.”

Then she predictably and dismissively attacked Trump.

“I understand that after a certain previous occupant of this White House, whose name will be nameless, but — as you know who this person is — he got angry and yelled and said, quote, ‘Biden has a team of killers. All I’ve got — all I’ve got is a defense,’” she venomously recounted.

“Okay, that was in the campaign. That was — the campaign communications team started calling Kate and the captain — the captain of the Team [of] Killers. That doesn’t surprise me at all because if there’s one thing Kate is, is she is a leader,” Jean-Pierre added.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Karine Jean-Pierre fires back at Don Lemon from White House podium, says she hasn't 'hit prime yet'

Jean-Pierre briefed the White House Press Corp. along with NSC coordinator for strategic communications John Kirby. After Kirby, 60, finished his brief, Jean-Pierre, 48, commented, "Neither of us have hit our prime yet."

"Oh, we're back to my age again," he responded.

A reporter followed up later referencing Jean-Pierre's earlier comment and asking, "Does the president have anything to say about this national conversation that was sparked after a claim that was seemingly made in defense of the president that Nikki Haley is not in her prime because women hit their prime in their 20s, 30s and 40s?"