Karine Jean-Pierre New WHPS

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House Brags About Its Lack Of Whiteness

Legacy Media would likely tell you that her comments weren’t a celebration of racism, sexism, or gender discrimination — they were an embrace of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Of course, when you think about it, that really means it’s a celebration of anti-white ideology, amongst other bigoted principles.

For this administration, a political appointee’s skin color and sexuality are what people should focus on when judging their victories. Merit matters not to this White House. In the words of the Hodge Twins responding to Jean-Pierre, “How many people are actually good at their job? Zero. None of this s*** matters.”

limblips

Yesterday she referred to Biden as President Obama. Freudian slip. Also, MSN ran an informal poll on her. 86% of respondents strongly disapprove of her.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

White House Brags About Its Lack Of Whiteness

Legacy Media would likely tell you that her comments weren’t a celebration of racism, sexism, or gender discrimination — they were an embrace of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Of course, when you think about it, that really means it’s a celebration of anti-white ideology, amongst other bigoted principles.

For this administration, a political appointee’s skin color and sexuality are what people should focus on when judging their victories. Merit matters not to this White House. In the words of the Hodge Twins responding to Jean-Pierre, “How many people are actually good at their job? Zero. None of this s*** matters.”

A lot of the identity appointments are struggling hard. Harris, this lady, mayor pete, the list goes on. Sure hire diverse people but the least you could do is pick people with solid backgrounds and decent work experience. How about a quarter cup of competence in the recipe next time.

And I will ask the class again. Name 1 nation that isn't run by Caucasian or Asians that is even close to the level of America, Canada, western Europe or Australia.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Karine Jean-Pierre Tries to Clean up Biden's Fentanyl Laugh but Completely Blows the Opportunity

The reporter’s question was fair in that it didn’t assume too much. Instead, he noted that the mother involved wants an apology for Biden’s show of callousness. Here’s how Jean-Pierre responded.

When it comes to this president, I believe the American people know who he is fundamentally because he’s been around for some time, and they have watched him go through grief, they have watched him deal with really personal loss, and um, this is a president who understands that. He expressed sympathy for her last night, and his heart goes out to any person who has to go through that type of trauma, that type of hurt.
I will say, his words are being mischaracterized by someone who is regularly discredited for things that she says that are really conspiracy theories, and those lies are being parroted by a certain network, and uh, you know, uh, I’ll just leave it there.

I must have missed the sympathy Biden offered “last night” because all I saw was him laughing. And really, does Jean-Pierre believe it’s effective to bring up the death of Beau Biden for the umpteenth time? The question wasn’t about the president losing his son, and to make it about that only reinforces the idea that Biden is self-absorbed. He doesn’t actually care about those dying of fentanyl because of his policies, and the mother’s anger was more than justified given the flippant nature in which the administration has handled the crisis.

Further, when you personally insult someone and they ask for an apology, it is even more insulting to do the “I express sympathy to everyone” routine. It’s a backhanded way of doubling down without taking any individual responsibility for the hurt that was caused. Jean-Pierre could have easily just said, “yes, the president regrets how he came across, and he is deeply sorry for that mother’s loss.” Instead, we get yet another word salad in an attempt to ensure Biden never has to utter an apology in any form.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jean-Pierre lashes out over Tennessee law banning drag shows near children: 'What sense does that make?'

Jean-Pierre, who is openly gay, questioned what impact the bill would have on the lives of Americans, and claimed people were more concerned about issues like the economy and healthcare.

"The American people are focused on so many issues. We just talked about economy, we just talked about inflation, we're talking about safer communities and schools, and good healthcare – all of the things that you all ask me every day. And you all know that's what the American people care about," she said in response to a question on what the Biden administration would do in response to the law.

"That's what – even when they went to vote in November, those were the issues that mattered the most to them. But instead of doing anything to address those real issues that are impacting American people, right now you have a governor from Tennessee that has decided to go after drag shows. What sense does that make to go after drag shows? How is that going to help people's lives?" she added.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Karine Jean-Pierre dodges question on Lori Lightfoot's re-election loss, blames GOP for crime surge

She touted what she said were President Biden's accomplishments on addressing rising crime, including calling for the recruitment of more police officers and the call to ban "assault weapons" but accused Republicans of doing "the opposite" despite being sharp critics of Democrats' crime policies.

"When you think about the COPS program, which is something that the president put forward, they have wanted to defund that, to take that away. And if you think about that, that leads to defunding the police," Jean-Pierre said. "Just recently, they called on defunding the FBI. And you think about the border security funding. They want to take that away as well."

Hijinx

I ask the same thing when they want statues torn down or military bases renamed. Who's live improved with those actions?
Millions of dollars pissed away so they can spit on history. Changing the names of the bases and ripping down statues was just a stupid act to suck up to the knee grows who are ignorant of history and wish to stay that way.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
During her comments to reporters, Jean-Pierre referenced Knowles’ speech last Saturday when he called for the “eradication” of radical gender ideology. Several Left-wing media outlets which initially claimed that Knowles called for the “eradication” of people, not an ideology, later corrected their reporting. But Jean-Pierre, just before misrepresenting Knowles’ words, said the White House must “call out the shameful, hateful, and dangerous attacks that we have been seeing on the LGBTQI community.”

“Look, it started with a speaker at a conservative conference calling for the eradication of transgender people,” Jean-Pierre falsely claimed.

Knowles responded on Twitter by asking Jean-Pierre, “why are you lying about what I said?”

Several major conservative figures defended Knowles in response to Jean-Pierre’s false claims.

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) tweeted: “The White House and @PressSec have become experts at spewing misinformation and lies. They want to scare Americans into submission. @michaeljknowles”