Karma is gone...

Do you miss the ability to leave Karma?

• Yes - bring it back!

Votes: 44 38.3%
  • No - Vrai and David should have done it long ago!

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • Could care less either way!

Votes: 37 32.2%

• Total voters

craberta

I'm glad it's gone for 2 reasons

jerks can't hide behind it, and you feel you can post and not be attacked annonymousely anonymooselee anunomousel

Timon

I pee in the toilet!
jerks can't hide behind it, and you feel you can post and not be attacked annonymousely anonymooselee anunomousel

I'm glad it's gone, too. People kept calling my mommy a fake skanky slut and I found it extra hurtful because I didn't know their names. :bawl:

ocean733

I miss it, it kept things interesting. I miss the :hugs: from friends, the :thumbs up: from allies, and even the rude and insulting reds from the #######s.

It won't change how I respond in posts too much, except I might even be a little more rude than usual since I don't have to worry about being karma bombed by the animal nuts and such.

:yeahthat:

smcop

I got some creative karma, but got some angry karma as well from those that don't like police officers. I really don't care if it comes back or not, I guess if it came back, make people sign it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I got some creative karma, but got some angry karma as well from those that don't like police officers. I really don't care if it comes back or not, I guess if it came back, make people sign it.

Green goobers!:howdy:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Well I miss it :frown: !!! Damn my stupid infraction! :tantrum :bawl:

Hey guys, leave me a note or two, so I have something to look forward to when I'm off of my "Time Out" or "Eligibility Penalty Hiatus" :bawl:

Agee

Alright...

Someone please feel me in! I can understand some of reasons why this function could of went away... but what was the last straw?

Kinda of sad though; adults who take a good thing and turn it into rhompa-room! :ohwell:

Maybe this why some of taken their forum business elsewhere?