Karma...

PJay

SkylarkTempest

So, I'm curious to know if anyone here has read what these appointments actually mean. What power does any one of these judges have, given these assignments? I'm not sure this is "checkmate", as one poster suggested.

PJay

Trump is making moves all over place...that was meant for Dakota, she knows what is happening.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Oh, I missed something then. How does this streamline the process?

:roflmao:

Alright - I am gonna take a stab at this and explain why I think it is a streamline process.

I do know that the Supreme court cannot decide on the election, they don't have that power - they will defer to the house of representatives to make the decision (if it gets that far) and that the Supreme court can only act in an advisement role to the lower courts - kinda what happened in Gore/Bush when the Supreme Court advised Florida to do certain things which later certified their results (electors).

Trump cannot have his dream judges rule (Supreme Court) because they don't have that power but he can assign them in this way to ensure a trusted process when it gets to the Circuit Court level. To me this is the streamline process in my mind. Less back and forth. Even still, this could go as far as Jan 6th just like Nasty Peloski predicted earlier this year with 1 member of the house and 1 from the senate rejecting that state's electors because of the exposed fraud (since this isn't a tie situation).

There is still a pathway to victory.

SkylarkTempest

the Supreme court can only act in an advisement role to the lower courts - kinda what happened in Gore/Bush when the Supreme Court advised Florida to do certain things which later certified their results (electors).

That isn't what happened in Bush v Gore. They did not advise Florida, they stayed the recount and then determined that the lack of uniform standards for counting ballots would violate the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment. Since no alternative method could be established before the certification deadline, they let current count stand.

Trump does not assign justices to circuits. The Supreme Court is literally the most autonomous branch of government - on purpose.

Victory is overturning the will of the people? Another interesting use of language. Regardless, there is no pathway to "victory". The states will certify their results, the electors will meet, the vote will be certified, and Biden will be inaugurated on January 20th.

Louise

That isn't what happened in Bush v Gore. They did not advise Florida, they stayed the recount and then determined that the lack of uniform standards for counting ballots would violate the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment. Since no alternative method could be established before the certification deadline, they let current count stand.

Trump does not assign justices to circuits. The Supreme Court is literally the most autonomous branch of government - on purpose.

Victory is overturning the will of the people? Another interesting use of language. Regardless, there is no pathway to "victory". The states will certify their results, the electors will meet, the vote will be certified, and Biden will be inaugurated on January 20th.

And, you will not be spared. You will be treated the same by a NWO Gov. You think you will be treated differently? Thanks for the late nite laugh. You are truly clueless. Biden\Harris don’t care about their supporters because they know how to cheat. Not to mention social media that blocks comments from people that don’t agree. I feel sorry for you that you want to see the downfall of the USA. Who will take care of you. I don’t have to worry about that. My fam was self sustaining years ago. Why? Because you never know. Now, we know.

Last edited: