Karma...

SkylarkTempest

And, you will not be spared. You will be treated the same by a NWO Gov. You think you will be treated differently? Thanks for the late nite laugh. You are truly clueless. Biden\Harris don’t care about their supporters because they know how to cheat. Not to mention social media that blocks comments from people that don’t agree. I feel sorry for you that you want to see the downfall of the USA. Who will take care of you. I don’t have to worry about that. My fam was self sustaining years ago. Why? Because you never know. Now, we know.

Of course I'll be spared. Do you honestly think I'll be treated like all the rest? You don't know everything there is know about me, and there are relevant details in this matter. (And don't ask, because I'm not going to reveal anything. Not even if you give me the 33rd degree.) I don't want to see the downfall of the USA, I want to see it take its true place in history. We are on the cusp of a new era, a new dawn. You are so lucky that you have stayed here long enough to witness western civilization's passage into what is known in some circles as Sunrise. Blessed be.

Last edited:

Louise

Of course I'll be spared. Do you honestly think I'll be treated like all the rest? You don't know everything there is know about me, and there are relevant details in this matter. (And don't ask, be cause I'm going to reveal anything. Not even if you give me the 33rd degree.) I don't want to see the downfall of the USA, I want to see it take its true place in history. We are on the cusp of a new era, a new dawn. You are so lucky that you have stayed here long enough to witness western civilization's passage into what is known in some circles as Sunrise. Blessed be.

Hey, Greta! Thanks for the early morning laugh! And, husband says thanks, too! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Did you put the black zero around your eye today, yet?

Last edited:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I really don't understand recounting being important, it won't show whether or not the votes are 'legal'.

I'd much rather a comparison of registered voters and number of vote by precinct, or county, or something small, not by state.

Got 100 registered voters and 200 votes? Sorry 'bout your bad luck, they all go in the trash. No do over, you should not have tried to cheat the first time.

And I'll repeat, 100% registered voters voting is unheard of (except those spots in New England that have like 5 registered voters), even 70% is suspect.

I just really want it done. Looks like cheating is going to be allowed, so just allow it and let's move on.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I really don't understand recounting being important, it won't show whether or not the votes are 'legal'.

I'd much rather a comparison of registered voters and number of vote by precinct, or county, or something small, not by state.

Got 100 registered voters and 200 votes? Sorry 'bout your bad luck, they all go in the trash. No do over, you should not have tried to cheat the first time.

And I'll repeat, 100% registered voters voting is unheard of (except those spots in New England that have like 5 registered voters), even 70% is suspect.

I just really want it done. Looks like cheating is going to be allowed, so just allow it and let's move on.

It would have to be an audit and that might not even unmask it all.

I am not, nor do I claim, to be an expert in the Constitution but one thing I will brag about, I was top of my game in math. The statistical data & data analytics do not add up - period.

I have seen some of the experts releasing charts showing this but what I am also suspicious about is the coding. Powell claims they changed and flipped these votes as they were coming in. If that is something provable, this really is game over for the Democrats.

Eric Coomer was in charge of Dominion Voting System security and he was attending ANTIFA calls in September and made a comment "Trump won't win, I fcing made sure of that." His hatred towards Trump that he outright posted showed he is not somebody I would want in this role for a fair election. :oops:

Eric entered the elections industry in 2005 as Chief Software Architect at Sequoia Voting Systems. He joined Dominion in 2010 as Vice President of U.S. Engineering, overseeing development and later named Director of Product Strategy and Security to drive the creation of next generation products, while focused on the changing landscape of cybersecurity threats and responses. Eric graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics. Eric Coomer: Dominion Voting Systems VP Pulled Into Election Fraud Theories | Heavy.com

He has now wiped himself from social media (but it was all previously captured) and since removed from Dominion's website.

I suspect Trump returned the spying warrant favor and that they have the goods to create a reasonable doubt that this election was rigged if not outright prove it. If it was nothing, why are they getting death threats?

No matter what side you are on, you want this investigation to continue. We need to have confidence that are elections are fair and matter.

Right now, I don't.

Louise

Agreed. Let's wait until that evidence is presented and this thing is overturned. Until then, 306-232; landslide.

If Trump is overturned, The USA is overturned. If that happens, I would love to hear back from you on how your life is going because you will not be treated (spared) special...No sunshine and lollipops for you, or any of US.

We are all in this mess “together”. :patriot:

Last edited:

SkylarkTempest

If Trump is overturned, The USA is overturned. If that happens, I would love to hear back from you on how your life is going because you will not be treated (spared) special...No sunshine and lollipops for you, or any of US.

We are all in this mess “together”. :patriot:

Trump's victory won't be overturned. Trump must demonstrate that fraud occurred. If he does, then Biden's victory will be overturned. I'm eager to see the evidence. Let's just calm down and hold off judgement until the evidence is presented.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I don't want it to appear that I'm ok with the cheating, I'm not.

But we all know it happened, and no one is gonna 'fess up, and we're not going to be able to prove it.

2 yrs from now, someone will let something slip in an ut-oh moment. Then we'll be proved right, when it won't matter at all.

SkylarkTempest

The above statement can go both ways. How do we know Biden is the “True” will of the people? If there was fraud certifying Biden is overturning the will of the people. Before you respond with “there is no evidence of fraud” tag line I challenge you to @Skylark to seriously think about whether there could be fraud or not. We all know Biden will be the next sitting president So no need to defend the obvious. Think outside the box for once on the opportunity mail in voting presented for fraud.

I didn't claim there wasn't fraud. I'm claiming, truthfully, that there isn't any evidence of widespread fraud.