R

riderup

Sadielady said:
I find it irritating that people don't have the balls to sign their name when sending bad Karma. Don't you? If you (the RED KARMA giver) really want me to "GO AWAY", as you have stated many times, maybe you would have a better chance if you let me know who you are. I respond better to people who are upfront and honest and aren't weasels who would rather hide and talk behind your back. I don't mind the bad karma...just sign it. :duel:
Wow! I got one saying Go Away too!! They must be butt buddies. Sign it, you loser!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
There is only one place and time in your life that "karma" will ever come into play - and it's certainly not here and now!

R

riderup

Am I supposed to care about some loser giving me red karma? Give me a break.

fredsaid2

HorseLady said:
There is only one place and time in your life that "karma" will ever come into play - and it's certainly not here and now!

Exactly! HorseLady has sage advice for you.

Karma is a game for most that give it here. If you complain and discuss it you are 'playing'. Don't like the game? Stop playing.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
fredsaid2 said:
Exactly! HorseLady has sage advice for you.

Karma is a game for most that give it here. If you complain and discuss it you are 'playing'. Don't like the game? Stop playing.

I'm I seeing things!! or are posts disappearing?? I'm so :confused: .

T

TWHFAN1

Well I guess I can join the Karma club, got my first unsigned Karma today for the "Road to the horse" post, gee I am sorry we all don't share the same opinoins. How fun would it be if we did............I totally agree with HorseLady!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
ChumpChange said:
I wish Jesus would write in my karma. :huggy: I could use some good vibes and greetings and green stuff. Hit up a friendly person if you can. Thanks in advance. :flowers:
Yes, but they weren't acting like Jesus. They are Posers!! :eyebrow:

T

TWHFAN1

Oh geez, here is one from the same "NOBODY" 03-07-2007 09:07 AM blah blah blah
I am so hurt....Boo Hoo

R

riderup

TWHFAN1 said:
Oh geez, here is one from the same "NOBODY" 03-07-2007 09:07 AM blah blah blah
I am so hurt....Boo Hoo
I got some from someone who said 'Boo Hoo' :nono:

T

TWHFAN1

riderup said:
I got some from someone who said 'Boo Hoo' :nono:

Were'nt me. I have yet to wasit my time sending Karma. My savior will do that TVM......Probably the same poor soul who send me "Karma" ooooooohh :howdy:

T

TWHFAN1

I also got one sent last night. It reads "Liar"......oh, ouch, again I am so hurt....."NOT"

T

TWHFAN1

This ones good....HA

TWHFAN1 said:
I also got one sent last night. It reads "Liar"......oh, ouch, again I am so hurt....."NOT"

03-08-2007 08:40 AM You can be my friend ~ Love, Osama Bin Whinen
How thoughtful..... :coffee:

Thomas99

I think that the karma you get from someone that you know is a horse person because of the text and the way its written that is unsigned is the most awful. We know when they are not horse people, but just sign it...we all have a different opinion- no big deal! I have learned so much being on these forums and reading thoughts/opinions/personalities etc. Its a great thing, but if you write something that you would not own up to- then don't write it. Its kinda like a Masquerade Ball or anybody every seen the movie "Eyes Wide Shut"?