Katelin!

We have a lovely bald eagle couple making a nest in our woods. When my 15 pound dog decides to go meandering about through the 20 acre cleared field will they swoop down and snatch her up for food? :eyebrow:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'm not Katelin but I would say yes. A friend of mine had a cat and as they were sitting eating breakfast a bald eagle came down and snatched the cat right out of their yard, sad, the cat belonged to their child and the child saw it happen right outside the window.

Macluvr

All I gotta say is we had one threatening my Uncle's Chihuahua constantly. I doubt the little dog was anywhere near its nest either.

Yes Catt I know what an eagle looks like.

Thanks all... considering we are surrounded by hawks and now bald eagles I guess I knew the answer all along, but was really hoping to hear something different. :dems: :lol: :ohwell:

Let's make love not war...:peace:

Macluvr

Thanks all... considering we are surrounded by hawks and now bald eagles I guess I knew the answer all along, but was really hoping to hear something different. :dems: :lol: :ohwell:

Let's make love not war...:peace:

Now that sounds like a plan! :cool:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
My Chi is around 15 lbs. We have big birdies fly around all the time and I've never seen one circle around him or even look like they wanted to snatch him up. Maybe if he were smaller it would be different. :shrug:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Katelin

We have a lovely bald eagle couple making a nest in our woods. When my 15 pound dog decides to go meandering about through the 20 acre cleared field will they swoop down and snatch her up for food? :eyebrow:
Please refrain from calling the kook out of hiding! TIA. :flowers: