Katie Hill nude photos prompt Democrat's lawyers to send 'cease and desist' letter to DailyMail

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Attorneys representing Rep. Katie Hill, D-Calif., on Thursday sent a "cease and desist" letter to the Daily Mail, demanding the British tabloid remove from its website nude photos that it claims depict the freshman congresswoman, and that Hill claims were published without her consent, according to reports.

Lawyers Marc Elias and Rachel Jacobs of the firm Perkins Coie wrote to Daily Mail executive editor Candace Trunzo on behalf of Hill, threatening swift legal action if the photos — one of which purportedly shows Hill naked with a bong —were not immediately taken down.

Hijinx

Too little, too late.
Once a nude photo hits the internet it's all over folks

One thing I will never have to worry about---and you should thank me neither will you--is a nude photo of myself hitting the internet or being seen anywhere for that matter. Why. Because none was ever taken.

If you take a nude photo of yourself sooner or later someone you don't want to is bound to see it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

officeguy

As long as she doesn't tap her foot in an airport restroom.

That guy was guilty as charged. I thought it was a phony story until I saw the video of his interview with the detective. 'You solicited ME!' He knew exactly what they were talking about.

GregV814

okay, I wanna get out and ahead of this....a picture is in my family album of me in a diaper drinking from what appears to be a mid century drinking container....I was young and impressionable....its a scratchy photo, in black and white...(ooops can I say black?)...nevertheless. I did it and cant back down...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Facing Ethics and Finance Violation Investigations .... paying her GF / Lover out of Campaign Funds

officeguy

Lol. It's never their fault.

“This is what needs to happen so that the good people who supported me will no longer be subjected to the pain inflicted by my abusive husband and the brutality of hateful political operatives who seem to happily provide a platform to a monster who is driving a smear campaign built around cyber exploitation,” she added.

No mam. Your decision to hire a love interest as a campaign staffer and bring her into your marriage is what caused all this to unravel. While your husband is a slimebag, he didn't bring you down, your own poor decisions did. You could have gotten rich in congress like the rest of them, but there is stuff you just can't do (anymore).

Oh, and the DailyMail is not a 'conservative news outlet'. Its a british tabloid that's pretty much nonpartisan when it comes to peddling naughty pictures.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Yup. Just getting out before anyone starts to dig too deeply into the campaign finance aspects of this.

Clearly Trumps fault.
Exactly. And yup, clearly Trump's fault: Trump caused her to run in 2018 and flip a red district blue so had she not run she wouldn't have had such a spotlight put on her. Do we call that irony or karma?

Lol. It's never their fault.

“This is what needs to happen so that the good people who supported me will no longer be subjected to the pain inflicted by my abusive husband and the brutality of hateful political operatives who seem to happily provide a platform to a monster who is driving a smear campaign built around cyber exploitation,” she added.

No mam. Your decision to hire a love interest as a campaign staffer and bring her into your marriage is what caused all this to unravel. While your husband is a slimebag, he didn't bring you down, your own poor decisions did. You could have gotten rich in congress like the rest of them, but there is stuff you just can't do (anymore).

Oh, and the DailyMail is not a 'conservative news outlet'. Its a british tabloid that's pretty much nonpartisan when it comes to peddling naughty pictures.
The non-apology "apology": "I'm not sorry I did what I did; I'm sorry that I got caught and called out for it. But #MeToo isn't supposed to apply to me...."

--- End of line (MCP)

Hijinx

She calls her husband abusive., but is he really?
I haven't heard his side of the story, but it isn't easy not being a bit pissed when you find your wife is bi-sexual and having naked pictures taken.

From Nancy's statement ---it sounds like she had a lot to do with the resignation, and I am pretty sure there is more dirt that Katie doesn't want dug in to.