Katie???

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I see you are on-line. When is Flat Iron having their show in March? Hopefully not the 3rd.

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Well when I was doing all of this planning before about the show, stating that it would be at the beginning of March no one told me that FI's show was on the 3rd. It is too late to change now because it is advertised in the Equeiry (sp?) I have a snow date planned for the next weekend. There is the horse expo, then SMHA mid to end of March. It was not intentional. If anyone at FI says anything about it please let them know I was not trying to rival. There is enough business for everyone.

K

Katie

Sadielady said:
Well when I was doing all of this planning before about the show, stating that it would be at the beginning of March no one told me that FI's show was on the 3rd. It is too late to change now because it is advertised in the Equeiry (sp?) I have a snow date planned for the next weekend. There is the horse expo, then SMHA mid to end of March. It was not intentional. If anyone at FI says anything about it please let them know I was not trying to rival. There is enough business for everyone.

Don't worry I will let them know.