Kayaking

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where's the best place to go for a paddle in SoMD? We've gone on base and I used to put in all the time at Breton Bay.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I would love to do Kayaking here when you get back. :yay:

NextJen

Raisin cane
PREMO Member
Depending on when you're in the area, you could come visit me and put in at my place in Port Tobacco. I won't open it up again until we are past freezing temps though.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Capt. Jack advertises his place on St. George's Island as a kayak launch and recovery site. Of course a lot of kayakers (touring groups as well as kayak fishermen) use the ramp and parking in Piney Point.

Capt. Jack advertises his place on St. George's Island as a kayak launch and recovery site. Of course a lot of kayakers (touring groups as well as kayak fishermen) use the ramp and parking in Piney Point.
Yeah, saw the Capt Jack "launch ramp". :lol: He also charges to use it. No wonder everyone heads up to the free ramp by the bridge.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yeah, saw the Capt Jack "launch ramp". :lol: He also charges to use it. No wonder everyone heads up to the free ramp by the bridge.
LMAO. Man's gotta make a living somehow.... :razz: Hmm..mebbe I should start advertising my boat ramp for kayakers. Open up the tiki bar...fire up the pig cooker...