Kayaking

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where's the best place to go for a paddle in SoMD? We've gone on base and I used to put in all the time at Breton Bay.

A great place is Forest Landing off Clarkes Landing Rd. Lots of backwater cricks to explore, or head out to St Mary's River. Paddle to Clarkes Landing Restaurant to eat.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I would love to do Kayaking here when you get back. :yay:

NextJen

Raisin cane
Depending on when you're in the area, you could come visit me and put in at my place in Port Tobacco. I won't open it up again until we are past freezing temps though.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Capt. Jack advertises his place on St. George's Island as a kayak launch and recovery site. Of course a lot of kayakers (touring groups as well as kayak fishermen) use the ramp and parking in Piney Point.

Capt. Jack advertises his place on St. George's Island as a kayak launch and recovery site. Of course a lot of kayakers (touring groups as well as kayak fishermen) use the ramp and parking in Piney Point.
Yeah, saw the Capt Jack "launch ramp". :lol: He also charges to use it. No wonder everyone heads up to the free ramp by the bridge.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yeah, saw the Capt Jack "launch ramp". :lol: He also charges to use it. No wonder everyone heads up to the free ramp by the bridge.
LMAO. Man's gotta make a living somehow.... :razz: Hmm..mebbe I should start advertising my boat ramp for kayakers. Open up the tiki bar...fire up the pig cooker...