Kayleigh lays the smack down

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I saw this tonight and came to see if it had been posted!

She is masterful and dare I say - maybe even more so than Sarah Sanders. I need to see more of her first - but man! She really let them have it today!! :lmao:

"OH! Not a single journalist has posed *that question. Ok" :jet:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sarah tried to be nice about it and keep her temper. Kayleigh has no such restriction. :lol:

Now they're pissed at her because she calls on other journalists instead of just the big corporate ones. "OMG she took a question from OANN!!!! BURN THE WITCH!!"

limblips

PREMO Member
Sarah tried to be nice about it and keep her temper. Kayleigh has no such restriction. :lol:

Now they're pissed at her because she calls on other journalists instead of just the big corporate ones. "OMG she took a question from OANN!!!! BURN THE WITCH!
Don't you just hate it when the Trump people go off script?

BOP

OMG! She might as well have said "We'll put it in slide form for the slow among us"!

Louise

Now they're pissed at her because she calls on other journalists instead of just the big corporate ones. "OMG she took a question from OANN!!!! BURN THE WITCH!!"

Go Kayleigh! She gets it, and so does Trump. It is down to the wire, now, how the USA will end up in the future. Trump could have been part of the NWO, but he chose not to be, ran for prez, and won. This is the moment in time that people really need to think about. What a bunch of crap from the people that think that they won’t be affected. They don’t understand patriotism. No one is safe.

Last edited:

Grumpy