Keep ya feet outta the flank area...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Wow, Makes my horse look like an angel.

I've had some nasty falls, but just didn't have someone with a video camera handy to capture the moment. It's a dangerous game we like to play, but the rewards far out way the risks.

I was laughing so hard last night watching these crashes and falls thinking back to my flying dismounts over the years.:lol::lol:

Cowgirl

I've had some nasty falls, but just didn't have someone with a video camera handy to capture the moment. It's a dangerous game we like to play, but the rewards far out way the risks.

I was laughing so hard last night watching these crashes and falls thinking back to my flying dismounts over the years.:lol::lol:

Same here..I really wish some of my "shining" moments were caught on tape. The best fall I ever saw was a girl in my lesson. Her horse liked to buck, and started bucking as they were cantering around the ring. My friend started to fall off, and I swear, she looked just like Superman. She was horizontal in the air, hanging on to the reins. It seemed like she was floating there forever...and she finally did a bellyflop on the ground. She was ok though!

ElliesMom

The first one: Hey theres not supposed to be feet there!
Second one: AHHHHH theres something on my head!!!
The third one I have done just WAY too many times!

My fav fall should have been recorded, I slid about 20 feet on my back!

Those are great, first riding lesson should be falling off.:killingme