Kellyanne Conway

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I find her fascinating, in a "studying abusive marriages" way. Here's her husband, dogging her out on Twitter to kiss ass with a bunch of strangers:

Why do you suppose she stays with that ass? He's uglier than homemade soap, he's a fat gnarly pig, he routinely goes off on these insane Twitter tirades about her boss..... I don't understand why she puts up with that.

Forget his political views, he's just flat a bad husband and man in general.

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
If memory serves, they're Catholic and they take it seriously. Not saying whether that's good (or not), works (or not), etc.

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Speaking of George:

My take is Trump did it to encourage exactly the #TDS George continues to demonstrate.

--- End of line (MCP)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have wondered that same thing myself. It boggles the mind. :SMH:

transporter

I find her fascinating, in a "studying abusive marriages" way. Here's her husband, dogging her out on Twitter to kiss ass with a bunch of strangers:

Why do you suppose she stays with that ass? He's uglier than homemade soap, he's a fat gnarly pig, he routinely goes off on these insane Twitter tirades about her boss..... I don't understand why she puts up with that.

Jesus...you think Kelly Ann Conway is some sort of looker?? With that dried up old face with the skin pulled tighter than a snare drum?

What husband would be proud of her? Going on TV and lying all day every day for a man who doesn't hold a candle to her husband?

Are you trying to suggest that Kelly Ann Conway is some wilting flower in the sun?? :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

truby20

Fighting like a girl

Are you serious? Of course you're not.

She's a grifter, like top freaking tier grifter.

She was anti-Trump until she found some piece of dirt on him that she refuses to release and now has a solid spot on the team. You can't be this dumb. Her husband is obviously at a crisis point with his wife being so attached to a criminal.

Just think about this if Obama were in office and one of his spokespeople were strongly against him until he was the nominee, then they get a plum spot on the team and their spouse continues to spew the talking point that THEY were saying prior to the nomination. I'm pretty sure you'd have an issue with Obama.

Trust your instincts, something weird is going on here, he should have fired her at the start, or she should have left her husband...unless she agrees with him (which I believe she does, considering her OWN commentary in that youtube link).

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
She was anti-Trump until she found some piece of dirt on him that she refuses to release and now has a solid spot on the team. You can't be this dumb. Her husband is obviously at a crisis point with his wife being so attached to a criminal.

Do you have one shred of proof for your wild asse accusations

SamSpade

Just think about this if Obama were in office and one of his spokespeople were strongly against him until he was the nominee, then they get a plum spot on the team and their spouse continues to spew the talking point that THEY were saying prior to the nomination. I'm pretty sure you'd have an issue with Obama.

Yeah, doesn't sound terribly UNLIKE Hillary with respect to Obama. Remember Bill saying Obama would have been carrying their luggage? He might not have openly opposed to him, but he was no fan, nor was his wife.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Yeah, doesn't sound terribly UNLIKE Hillary with respect to Obama. Remember Bill saying Obama would have been carrying their luggage? He might not have openly opposed to him, but he was no fan, nor was his wife.
OK...so, this is the same situation then?