Kellyanne Conway's husband

transporter

I'd never seen a pic of him before.

What a toad. He looks like a Borscht Belt comedian.

Another wonderful example of how NOT to "be Presidential". (SPitbubble still doesn't understand what this means.)

Trump has no character. He has no redeemable human qualities. How can anyone be so completely narcissistic and so thin skinned at the same time?

He never had, doesn't nowand never will possess any of the personal, professional, or intellectual qualities to be President of the United States.

TCROW

I bet this is the Conway method of foreplay in preparation for a zesty session in the boudoir. It may be the only way ol George can muster the energy and will to climb on top of Skeletor.

baxter

Trump is such a bad person, I would LOVE to see the look on Hillarys face when she had to cancel her fireworks show, when she got her ass handed to her in 2016

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Another wonderful example of how NOT to "be Presidential". (SPitbubble still doesn't understand what this means.)

Trump has no character. He has no redeemable human qualities. How can anyone be so completely narcissistic and so thin skinned at the same time?

He never had, doesn't nowand never will possess any of the personal, professional, or intellectual qualities to be President of the United States.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I bet this is the Conway method of foreplay in preparation for a zesty session in the boudoir. It may be the only way ol George can muster the energy and will to climb on top of Skeletor.

You are a jerkoff, so to speak. Happy foruming. :)

This is my thought. Hub is mad that he doesn’t have the limelight that his wife does; and why are they still married? Doesn’t make sense.

Last edited: