Ken King

Ponytail

Got to head over to Brunswick later this week for some lawnmower parts I'll check and see if it's still purple. :lmao:

You still longhaired?

Only in spirit, and occasionally for Halloween. :smile:

Captain D's was always good, but they should also have a Zaxby's down there now too. Zaxby's was only in Macon, but they've expanded into other states in the last few years. Miss those Chicken sandwiches. Awesome fries too.

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
Hey!

Hey stranger - Hope all is going well for you. Been keeping an eye out for you since you've been MIA for a while. Glad to see you are at least still "living".
Keep in touch.:dance:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Captain D's was always good, but they should also have a Zaxby's down there now too. Zaxby's was only in Macon, but they've expanded into other states in the last few years. Miss those Chicken sandwiches. Awesome fries too.
I cannot pass up a good chicken sandwich, so I had to check their website. There is one in Brunswick. There is also one in Panama City, FL, so that will be one place I'll have to go when I visit my friend who lives there. :buddies:

Ponytail

I cannot pass up a good chicken sandwich, so I had to check their website. There is one in Brunswick. There is also one in Panama City, FL, so that will be one place I'll have to go when I visit my friend who lives there. :buddies:
Grilled chicken sandwich with Lettuce, tomato and Honey mustard...I couldn't eat that for lunch break. The honey mustard and juice from the chicken would run down my arm. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. DAyum they were good.

The other sandwich they have is a chicken finger sandwich with Zaxby's sauce...nothing else ilke it. Kinda like a buffalo chicken sandwhich, but it's their own sauce recipe. Color of the sauce is a little strange, but it's awesome.

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
Wow, deja vu or something. Pulled into Bear Creek last night to grab some dinner and saw an El Camino pulling in, which immediately got me thinking about Ken and wondering how he was doing. :lol:

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking, my birthday buddy. :huggy:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Wow, deja vu or something. Pulled into Bear Creek last night to grab some dinner and saw an El Camino pulling in, which immediately got me thinking about Ken and wondering how he was doing. :lol:

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking, my birthday buddy. :huggy:
Hey Jazz, nice to hear from you. We've got a birthday real soon, huh?

Yep I'm still alive, but I have never owned an El Camino, I did however own a Cabellero. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
Hey Jazz, nice to hear from you. We've got a birthday real soon, huh?
Yep - 29 and holding with a *few* years of experience. :whistle:

Yep I'm still alive, but I have never owned an El Camino, I did however own a Cabellero. :lmao:
El Camino - Cabellero. What-EVER. Same same to this automotive model dunce. :lol: Anyway, at least I thought about you so I ought to get SOME brownie points for that. :smoochy:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Yep - 29 and holding with a *few* years of experience. :whistle:

El Camino - Cabellero. What-EVER. Same same to this automotive model dunce. :lol: Anyway, at least I thought about you so I ought to get SOME brownie points for that. :smoochy:
Few? Okay, not quite the term I would use. :killingme

Yeah, they're the same except for trim pieces. So a couple of :yay: :yay: for you. Was it red?

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
Few? Okay, not quite the term I would use. :killingme
I was *trying* to be kind - to both you and me. :lol: Next year is a major milestone for me. Looking at doing a southern tour to celebrate - Savannah, Orlando and the grand finale in Key West. Lord, hope I survive it. :lmao:

Yeah, they're the same except for trim pieces. So a couple of :yay: :yay: for you. Was it red?
No, it was black with grey trim. Very good condition and an older couple (hell, might be YOUR age :lmao: ) got out of it.

Ken King

PREMO Member
I was *trying* to be kind - to both you and me. :lol: Next year is a major milestone for me. Looking at doing a southern tour to celebrate - Savannah, Orlando and the grand finale in Key West. Lord, hope I survive it. :lmao:

No, it was black with grey trim. Very good condition and an older couple (hell, might be YOUR age :lmao: ) got out of it.
I know you were trying to be kind. Leave it to Rose to stir the pot.