Kennedy Space Center

Pete

Repete
Elle said:
But did you enjoy your time there?
Chics dig astronauts :yay:

:lmao:

It is a very cool place. Tours exhibits and stuff. Amazing how big that stuff is.

Last edited:

hollywoman

It was awesome, we were there over the holidays, we are in our 40's and our is 7, he all had a blast. Be sure to pay the extra for the close up tour, it's well worth it! Better bus, your own guide, and up close to the launch pads, etc.

Elle said:
Anyone been? If in the area is it worth it to visit?
Interesting place. Good for all ages. I like an airboat ride on the St John's river a lot more though. Also a drive through the wildlife refuge just to the north of the space center. Alligators, tons of birds this time of year and manatees.

Elle

Happy Camper!
desertrat said:
Interesting place. Good for all ages. I like an airboat ride on the St John's river a lot more though. Also a drive through the wildlife refuge just to the north of the space center. Alligators, tons of birds this time of year and manatees.
:lol: The 3 options we are considering are the space center, an airboat ride and just going to Cocoa Beach

Elle said:
:lol: The 3 options we are considering are the space center, an airboat ride and just going to Cocoa Beach
Nice beach. Now you've got me thinking about fried grouper and conch fritters. :yum:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
For a first or second-time visit, I recommend the Space Center. It was well worth it. When we lived there for a month (my parents, brother, sister, and I), we couldn't get Dad to agree to letting us take the air boat ride, though we really wanted to. It's probably as worthwhile as the Space Center.