Kennel recommendation in Lex Park area

Popster

I am going to a funeral and need to kennel my wonderful but people shy dog for a few days. Any recommendations or warnings? Thanks!

edinsomd

Place on Indian Bridge, can't remember the name- on the left after you take the turn from Rt 5. Had pets groomed there and it looks like a well kept and clean facility.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We've used Countryside on Saint Andrews Church Rd. It looks a little run down, but it's clean and the staff took good care of our cats, including giving Hildiekatt her insulin twice a day. They have a fenced outside play yard for the dogs, the kennel for which is separate from the cat building.

Roman

I've taken my dogs there, and have never had a problem. The inside looks better than the outside. Before I took the girls there, I did what I call a "Pop Inspection", which is what I recommend everyone do. They are good people. The exercise yard costs extra.

Instead of a kennel since your dog is shy why not consider a pet sitter? I wholeheartedly recommend Wags and Whinnies! 240 515-0951 :) they are great and that way your pet doesn't have to leave home!