Kerrick Manor, La Plata Incident?

NBF

Does anyone know what happened at 6195 Kerrick Drive today? Friend says police had taped it off.

obxtracey

They resealed their driveway this week. It was taped off so no one would drive on it.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
They resealed their driveway this week. It was taped off so no one would drive on it.

OMG the humanity. Do people have no respect for life? I hope they take those dirty sealers out behind the court house and serve then due justice.

nobody really

I need a nap
that is a good idea for a prank -- get some yellow "police line do not cross" tape or "crime scene" tape and put it around someone's car (with orange cones to make it look official). or house. and wait to see how long it shows up on fb or forums lol

mdff21

that is a good idea for a prank -- get some yellow "police line do not cross" tape or "crime scene" tape and put it around someone's car (with orange cones to make it look official). or house. and wait to see how long it shows up on fb or forums lol

Was it "crime scene tape" or just the yellow caution tape that is used in construction? They both look the same with the exception of the wording.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Was it "crime scene tape" or just the yellow caution tape that is used in construction? They both look the same with the exception of the wording.

It's gonna be tough answering that question. No body in this thread actually saw the tape. The thread was kicked off by the report from a non-participating friend.

obxtracey

It was regular old yellow caution tape that you can buy at Lowe's or Home Depot. I don't understand how someone could think it was some kind of crime scene. It was pretty obvious that they had just resealed the driveway.