Kerry getting ready to be Gore-d

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040428/D827V7800.html

"John will be a great president for all Americans, and I want to do everything I can to help him fight against the outrageous and misleading campaign being waged by the Bush-Cheney campaign," Gore said.
:killingme

He shocked the political community late last year by endorsing then front-runner Dean, whose campaign collapsed several weeks later in Iowa, leaving the former vice president and other Dean supporters without a candidate in the Democratic presidential race.
:killingme

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Was there ever any explanation as to why Gore didn't run again for president, considering he won the popular vote?

D

dems4me

Originally posted by sleuth14
Was there ever any explanation as to why Gore didn't run again for president, considering he won the popular vote?

I don't know why... maybe its because the last election had gotten soo ugly.:frown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by sleuth14
Yup - his faithful followers, who fought tooth and nail to try and get him elected in 2000, shuddered at the very thought of him in 2004. Serious - you oughta hear how they talk about him over at the DU.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by ylexot
Funny, I thought it was because Gore had gotten so ugly. :lmao:

I agree with that... I couldn't stand the beard either - otherwise, he's not bad looking. :smile: