Kerry's kids???

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...so now, on CNN, John Kerry is trotting out his daughter to say...

"Which wound do you want to see to prove my father served in Viet Nam?"

What is wrong with these people???

What next, roll out his dog?

Is a President Kerry gonna throw his family out to a future Saddam Hussein and have them say "My dad is mad at you..." ???

rraley

Larry Gude said:
Is a President Kerry gonna throw his family out to a future Saddam Hussein and have them say "My dad is mad at you..." ???

Well, President Bush trotted out his wife to make the case that stem cell research would only "eventually" lead to cures for terrible diseases like diabetes and Alzheimer's. Families are part of the political landscape; what's wrong with that. I think that you are making an issue where there is none.

BuddyLee

Football addict
rraley said:
Well, President Bush trotted out his wife to make the case that stem cell research would only "eventually" lead to cures for terrible diseases like diabetes and Alzheimer's. Families are part of the political landscape; what's wrong with that. I think that you are making an issue where there is none.
:yeahthat:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think your head is in the sand...

I think that you are making an issue where there is none.

Kerry's daughter is defending dad against allegation no one has made.

She says he served and has the wounds to prove it. President Bush has said his, Kerry's, service was honorable. Kerry has not returned the compliment.

Far from it.

This whole fiasco is Kerry's fault because he intended to disparage President Bush's service and his people continue to do so to this day.

The allegations are that dad is not telling the truth about his service.

Laura discussing an opinion on a campaign issue is different from defending her husband against charges no one made.

See?

Steve

Enjoying life!
SamSpade said:

This is a great example. When Jenna Bush stuck her tongue out at the photographers it was all over the news for days in the print media. Alexandra Kerry shows up at Cannes (the Liberal Mecca) in a see-through dress and you here nothing in the mainstream media.

I just did a Google search on both: "Jenna stick out tongue" and "Kerry daughter Cannes see-through". Here are the top five links for each...

Jenna:

cnn.com
msnbc.com
newsday.com
foxnews.com
buckeyeplanet.com

Alexandra:

snopes.com
fleshbot.com
freerepublic.com
drunkstunts.com
myspinzone.randomdrivel.com

Isn't it amazing how one event far overshadows the other event in coverage? I encourage you to Google yourself to see the results.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Larry Gude said:
...so now, on CNN, John Kerry is trotting out his daughter to say...

"Which wound do you want to see to prove my father served in Viet Nam?"QUOTE]

This is an interesting tactic to be sure. Instead of releasing the military medical record for review, which I'll bet has even more embarrasing information in it than just the three wounds, he has his daughter make the challenge by saying "which wound?"

This puts anyone in an awkward position by forcing them to say something like "Okay, let me see the left leg, Mr. Kerry!" No one is ever going to that, and this allows the Kerry campaign to say that they are not trying to hide anything.

Besides, no one questions that he served in Vietnam, just the nature of the injuries he sustained. Even if he did show some scars, like the one on his butt, he could downplay any doubt by saying that the "wound healed well" or he could show a nasty scar from something totally unrelated. This is why this ploy by his daughter is so ridiculous. It proves nothing nor offers support for belief in the seriousness of his injuries. Only the records will do that.