Ketchup is "contraband"!

Vince

I can see it now. Kwillia would be outside the school picketing with a big sign.

NO KETCHUP, NO SCHOOL!!! :jameo:

:lmao:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
The smuggling began after the school cafeteria limited students to three packets of ketchup per hamburger. You can get extra packets, but they cost 25 cents each.

I thought most schools went to those pumps?

They can bring their own packets to stomp, but the kids that want to use it cant bring a whole bottle!!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Leonardtown middle school has squeeze bottles and doesn't limit the amount of ketchup a kid uses.

willie

If it was Heinz Ketchup, I can understand that.

Attachments

• JohnBoy.jpg
    JohnBoy.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 101
Lugnut said:
Leonardtown middle school has squeeze bottles and doesn't limit the amount of ketchup a kid uses.
That's why I chose to raise my children in the LMS school district...:yay:

The policy was adopted because administrators were fed up with students stomping on ketchup packets and squirting the red goo on sidewalks and hallways.
This is ketchup abuse and therefore, the little snits do not deserve to have ketchup...:war:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Wish I'd thought about smuggling in my own bottle of Heinz. School ketchup was nasty! Catsup. :barf:

MMDad

Lem Putt
K_Jo said:
Wish I'd thought about smuggling in my own bottle of Heinz. School ketchup was nasty! Catsup. :barf:
All ketchup/catsup is nasty. :barf:

I understand why kids like it - sweetend junk to make food more palatable - but why would any adult eat that junk? It's just disgusting nasty redneck dipping sauce.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
MMDad said:

I understand why kids like it - sweetend junk to make food more palatable - but why would any adult eat that junk? It's just disgusting nasty redneck dipping sauce.

You dip rednecks in it? :confused: Well no wonder it tastes nasty...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
MMDad said:

:snacks: Kwillia's gonna have you for dinner and brunch tomorrow for saying that.