Kevin harvick wins!

icequeen2727

Great race, great season, great driver & team. Not sure how I feel about the new Chase format....guess I have to get use to it. It doesn't look like they are going to change it anytime in the near future. Sure made it exciting though! :)

Tami2red

Great race, great season, great driver & team. Not sure how I feel about the new Chase format....guess I have to get use to it. It doesn't look like they are going to change it anytime in the near future. Sure made it exciting though! :)

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about the new format either. It was a GREAT season except for Logano and Keselowski.

Oh, and did I mention HARVICK WON!

:cartwheel:buddies::yahoo::dye::bann::starcat::clap::getdown:

calvcopf

DeLana Lynn Harvick is the wife of NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick. She is a former co-owner and manager of Kevin Harvick Incorporated, a racing team in NASCAR's Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series.

Tami2red

DeLana Lynn Harvick is the wife of NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick. She is a former co-owner and manager of Kevin Harvick Incorporated, a racing team in NASCAR's Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series.

Ok, I'm not her. But will apply for the job! :roflmao:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
He won't win next year. NASCAR already announced Jimmie Johnson as 2015 Sprint Cup Champ. They limited him to every other year.:yay: