Kid brings gun to school at Thomas Stone

StarCat

Speedy70 said:
Back in the 80's it wasn't like that at all. The only incidents they had was a few fist fights and smoking in the bathrooms. *sigh* Good times.
Thats probably before they started bussing all the kids in from DC

B

blueeyedtyrant

StarCat said:
Thats probably before they started bussing all the kids in from DC

Well in my opinion it was mostly the trashy white kids that were all the trouble those bussed in kids were in magnent classes with me and had Dr's and lawyers for parents lol

StarCat

blueeyedtyrant said:
Well in my opinion it was mostly the trashy white kids that were all the trouble those bussed in kids were in magnent classes with me and had Dr's and lawyers for parents lol
Are you kidding? Some of the kids in magnet with me could barely read, I felt like I was in special ed. I remember the guy who lived next door to you that built the bomb, he was trashy and white lol

Speedy70 said:
Back in the 80's it wasn't like that at all. The only incidents they had were a few fist fights and smoking in the bathrooms. *sigh* Good times.
:yay: Ain't that the truth...we even had a smoking area back then too...

B

blueeyedtyrant

StarCat said:
Are you kidding? Some of the kids in magnet with me could barely read, I felt like I was in special ed. I remember the guy who lived next door to you that built the bomb, he was trashy and white lol

That was a terrible thing...you know later they found out it wasn't him that did it,it was his dad and he tried to frame him.He wasn't that bad a kid just bad parents.He grew up to go into the Marines and did well with his life.Unlike some others in my hood thar are now doing 35 years.