Kid-Friendly Orthopaedic Dr

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I've read several reviews on certain Drs on here but I am curious which one is kid-friendly. My 9 year old got a referrel to see certain Drs and all seem to have both good and bad things about them said on here. I guess my concern is that I want somebody who can get on my son's level so my son will feel more at ease.

The three Drs are Dr Rozan (St Leonard), Dr Herron (Prince Frederick) and the Southern MD Orthopaedic Center (Leonardtown). Do any of these stand out more than the others as being good for a nervous 9 year old?

jsouthan

I've read several reviews on certain Drs on here but I am curious which one is kid-friendly. My 9 year old got a referrel to see certain Drs and all seem to have both good and bad things about them said on here. I guess my concern is that I want somebody who can get on my son's level so my son will feel more at ease.

The three Drs are Dr Rozan (St Leonard), Dr Herron (Prince Frederick) and the Southern MD Orthopaedic Center (Leonardtown). Do any of these stand out more than the others as being good for a nervous 9 year old?
I have taken my daughter to see Dr. Herron. He was extremely patient with her and she was VERY nervous. Would definitely take her back there.

J

jp2854

I have taken my daughter to see Dr. Herron. He was extremely patient with her and she was VERY nervous. Would definitely take her back there.

Dr. Spatz is good. she has seen my neighbors daughter who was 9 at the time and had problems with both of her ankles and had to have surgery and I have also seen her like 5 times for injuries to my ankles too and she is very patient and will listen to you she isn't the type to say oh nothing is wrong see u later without going over things with you first. she works in the same office as dr. rozran. I hear he is no good though and not very personable.

RPMDAD

Highly reccomend Cirillo Richard M MD, he has operated on my wife twice for different problems very personable. I think i was more nervous than my wife and he put me at ease. Would not hesitate to take my son to him if he needed surgery.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Dr. Spatz is good. she has seen my neighbors daughter who was 9 at the time and had problems with both of her ankles and had to have surgery and I have also seen her like 5 times for injuries to my ankles too and she is very patient and will listen to you she isn't the type to say oh nothing is wrong see u later without going over things with you first. she works in the same office as dr. rozran. I hear he is no good though and not very personable.

You are right on all counts. I have heard wonderful things about Dr Spatz and I went to Dr. Rozran. I like his straighforwardness. Spatz is a pediatric orthopedist and she is very good.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I'm going to give Dr Spatz and Dr Herron a call to see who can get my son in the earliest. Thanks for the help!!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Got an appointment with Dr Spatz for next week. Dr Herron's office didn't take our insurance.