Kidnapping and sexual assault in Waldorf

NextJen

Raisin cane
At an Exxon gas station end of January.
Even before learning about this I have been a little more nervous about going out alone anymore. May be time to get a carry permit.

Be safe out there ladies.

A local St. Mary’s resident posted about a sketchy incident at the Birdies gas station in Hollywood Maryland a week ago. She believes what saved her was the dude seeing her husband’s movement behind the tinted windows. He took off immediately before her husband was able to exit the vehicle.

Bare-ya-cuda

At an Exxon gas station end of January.
Even before learning about this I have been a little more nervous about going out alone anymore. May be time to get a carry permit.

Be safe out there ladies.

After Maryland passes the new gun laws and you had that carry permit and you didn’t have the gas stations owners explicit permission to carry on the property, the person trying to kidnap you would be out of jail before you would.

I can’t fathom how these elected officials think such a law will help make us all safer.

Clem72

A local St. Mary’s resident posted about a sketchy incident at the Birdies gas station in Hollywood Maryland a week ago. She believes what saved her was the dude seeing her husband’s movement behind the tinted windows. He took off immediately before her husband was able to exit the vehicle.

One more reason to get an EV and never stop at a gas station again.

glhs837

Power with Control