Kids Find Dogs Chewing On Human Infant's Corpse

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:twitch: That is just horrid.

Numerous tips led the sheriff to arrest the baby's mother, Sarah Halcomb. She was charged with a felony count of gross abuse of a corpse.
Halcomb also had bench warrants out for her arrest on eight other charges, including forgery, theft, and receiving stolen property.
Nice. :rolleyes:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Why do people do this? Even if the baby was stillborn if she had left it on hospital steps, etc., it would have been taken in. They would have autopsied and discovered it was stillborn, not murdered, and she would never have been located. People do such drastic ignorant things. :shakingheadruefully:

ShaunaNJoe

I'm hungry....
bresamil said:
Why do people do this? Even if the baby was stillborn if she had left it on hospital steps, etc., it would have been taken in. They would have autopsied and discovered it was stillborn, not murdered, and she would never have been located. People do such drastic ignorant things. :shakingheadruefully:

:yeahthat: It's a shame

L

ladylara

bresamil said:
isn't that some sort of law in most states? you can leave a baby at a hospital - no questions asked. i think i've heard that before.

such a shame. i swear you hear about this more and more. is it a new problem - or has it always been a problem and we're just hearing about it?

horrible. truly. can't even fathom this.

Llwynog

Thats Welsh for fox.
ladylara said:
isn't that some sort of law in most states? you can leave a baby at a hospital - no questions asked. i think i've heard that before.

such a shame. i swear you hear about this more and more. is it a new problem - or has it always been a problem and we're just hearing about it?

horrible. truly. can't even fathom this.
I don't know if it's happening more often but I do know we're hearing about it more. Especially in the forums. :rolleyes: I think some of them are competing for the Best Dirt Finder Award. :sarcasm: <-- (Just so you know. After all it would be boring other wise.)

Last edited:
W

Wenchy

ladylara said:

True.

This child was stillborn, and I don't believe the law provides for that.

She was up ####'s creek without a paddle.

Last edited by a moderator: