kid's riding boots

jenbengen

Watch it
Hey horse forum! My 10 yr old is starting back up in riding lessons. Her old boots are too small now. Anybody have any suggestions on where to get a good & fairly inexpensive pair of riding boots? She is a size 4/4.5. I'm not opposed to a used pair either since she is growing like crazy these days.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I was up at Tractor Supply today and saw a bunch of boots for kids but didn't look at the price. Adult boots started at $89.

Spicober

Hey horse forum! My 10 yr old is starting back up in riding lessons. Her old boots are too small now. Anybody have any suggestions on where to get a good & fairly inexpensive pair of riding boots? She is a size 4/4.5. I'm not opposed to a used pair either since she is growing like crazy these days.

Wheatleys had some really nice inexpensive (I think $30) paddock boots! Im going back to get my daughter a pair :)

Loper

Animal Poor!
Did you check Canterlope horse tack? Robin has a little foot size thing on the floor for kids boots. :yay:

Tazgirl

Did you check Canterlope horse tack? Robin has a little foot size thing on the floor for kids boots. :yay:

Yep Canterlope is great. Robin just set my grandson up with his first riding boots and helmet. Robin is knowledgeable and is great fitting the kids with the correct sizes. Give her a try she is right in Callaway.