Kids say the darnest things!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
We were at a horse show this weekend and had one of our students in the leadline class - under 6 yr olds. Three of the cutest little blonde headed "cowboys" were in our class with starched shirts and hats probably 2 to 4 yrs old. As we were lining up in the middle after doing the rail work, we were parked next to the 3 yr old, watching as the judge came down the line. I assumed she was asking the kids to please back their horses. As she walked toward the tyke, before she could say anything, he blasted her with "Git your own pony!" snatching the reins back and backing out of her reach. We were almost rolling on the ground with laughter and all he could do was glare at the judge. I sure hope someone was taping that class!

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
HorseLady said:
We were at a horse show this weekend and had one of our students in the leadline class - under 6 yr olds. Three of the cutest little blonde headed "cowboys" were in our class with starched shirts and hats probably 2 to 4 yrs old. As we were lining up in the middle after doing the rail work, we were parked next to the 3 yr old, watching as the judge came down the line. I assumed she was asking the kids to please back their horses. As she walked toward the tyke, before she could say anything, he blasted her with "Git your own pony!" snatching the reins back and backing out of her reach. We were almost rolling on the ground with laughter and all he could do was glare at the judge. I sure hope someone was taping that class!

That is too funny. :lmao:

We missed the Freestate show because my hubby had to work OT. Hope parking was better than it was during the first show.

We did go to Horsemasters show on Sunday and my son, Eddie, got Grand Champion in the leadline division. He was so surprised. :yahoo: He has been working very hard and to see it pay off was a real a treat for him.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Freestate was much improved this month! They had only 20 less riders signed up but about half the cars. I think lots of relatives and friends come to the first show, enjoy watching their little ones, and decide once is enough! Hopefully that trend will continue! Fingers crossed for the June show and then July and August is a breeze as there is no jumping. Hope you can make it next month!

K

Kain99

HorseLady said:
he blasted her with "Git your own pony!" snatching the reins back and backing out of her reach. We were almost rolling on the ground with laughter and all he could do was glare at the judge. I sure hope someone was taping that class!
That is completely adorable! :lmao:

SerenitStables

Busterduck said:
That is too funny. :lmao:

We missed the Freestate show because my hubby had to work OT. Hope parking was better than it was during the first show.

We did go to Horsemasters show on Sunday and my son, Eddie, got Grand Champion in the leadline division. He was so surprised. :yahoo: He has been working very hard and to see it pay off was a real a treat for him.

Freestate was wonderful this time. Classes ran much better and there was a ton of parking!!! Thank goodness!! :smile:

We had a great time as always, and my kids did wonderful! I was really pleased with Freestate, as I normally am.

Hopefully the parking will stay the same for the rest of the season...we can cross our fingers.