Killing Kennedy

Kinnakeet

Anyone see the documentry on how Kennedy was killed new idea of the killing
It was an accident he was shot by a secret service agent who picked up a M-16 that was on the floor of the SS car loaded it flipped off the safety to return fire at Oswald but the driver mashed the gas pedal and the agent fell backwards and pulled the trigger and the round struck Kennedy
Oswalds ammo was full metal jacket and would not have torn off the top of his head but a hollow point designed to fragment would
First shot struck the ground,2nd shot thru the neck and thru Connely,3rd shot the accidental shot killed Kennedy
The Documentry was very good

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mmmm... love me a good conspiracy theroy but that one doesn't hold water. It's fun to speculate but the best conspiracies involve a very limited number of people. If Kennedy were shot by a SS agent there'd be a ton of people who'd know it, including a zillion doctors and nurses, and would have to remain silent.

I think it's more likely that the CIA/FBI set Oswald up to assassinate Kennedy. That would only involve maybe two other people.

Kinnakeet

Mmmm... love me a good conspiracy theroy but that one doesn't hold water. It's fun to speculate but the best conspiracies involve a very limited number of people. If Kennedy were shot by a SS agent there'd be a ton of people who'd know it, including a zillion doctors and nurses, and would have to remain silent.

I think it's more likely that the CIA/FBI set Oswald up to assassinate Kennedy. That would only involve maybe two other people.
You have to watch the documentary it is the only reason that makes sense they have eye witnesses who seen what happened the SS covered it up,I thought Oswald was set up but now I do not think so. Oswalds bullets full metal jacket would not tear apart a head like the SS hollow point ammo will.I have read and heard a lot of stuff about this but now I believe this is what happened once you see the story and the evidence you might agree with me .

Last edited: