Killing of Aaron Mayhew--We Need Your Support....

Babstrains

Killing of Aaron Mayhew

The 3 Strike Law Killed Aaron Mayhew, 23.

Mark Kerry Hirshman, Jr. charged with a total of 13 various counts, including Drunk Driving and Cocaine in the killing of Aaron Mayhew, 23 on February 6, 2006.

Aaron Mayhew's parents have been my best friends for 30 years. My own son is only 2 years older than Aaron. I saw Aaron in the casket and for a few seconds I SAW MY OWN SON IN THAT CASKET. It's always someone's child, No Matter How Old Or Young.

THE WORST THING IN LIFE IS TO HAVE YOUR CHILD DIE.

THEN ADD SOMEONE WHO IS DRUNK, ON COCAINE AND DRIVING AN AUTOMOBILE.

A person who has been found guilty of one Drunk Driving charge
receives his 2nd charge in Prince George's County, New Years Eve 2005/2006, and P.G. County DO NOT keep him in custody.

37 Days later he kills Aaron Mayhew, 23, while under the influence and possession of Alcohol and Cocaine.

Hirshman was driving Northbound in the SOUTHBOUND lanes at Routes 4 & 2.

Hirshman's defense attorney team of Joe Vallario, (Go Figure-Plea Bargain Master of Drunk Drivers) asks for Hirshman to be placed in a NON-Secure Facility for so called treatment.

This request was denied.

It's amazing it takes 3 drunk driving charges to COMMIT MURDER.

At Hirshman's Pretrial, the Guidelines were 10 Years-NO Parole, or if Jury Trial, 13 years and out in 6 Years, the defense team opted for a jury trial.

The Prosection is offered 10 years NO Parole, the Defense declined, and offered 5 years, Prosection declined, Plea Bargaining formalities are still in the process.

This KILLER gets to Plea Bargain for HIS LIFE.

AARON DIDN'T GET TO PLEA FOR HIS LIFE...

UNREAL...

We need HELP AND SUPPORT.

If anyone is interested in stopping Killers from killing our children and family, please respond.

On behalf of Aaron Mayhew...

Thank You

Last edited: