Kim Jong Un executes General by piranha tank...

littlelady

God bless the USA
This was so disturbing that I felt the need to post. Kim needs to be taken out. So awful and beyond comprehension. I guess Russia and China don’t care what he does.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
My father, and extended family were active Army during the Korean War.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Ya gotta give the guy credit for being creative.
Fish gotta eat too.
Evidently his people don't mind his perverted entertainment .
They put up with him.

I might add he didn't toss this guy into the tank by himself, pretty sure someone helped him and watched with him.
Must have been planning this for a while, not everyone has a Piranha tank as an execution chamber.
And here we worry about the correct prescription of happy drugs to execute our murdering trash with.

This_person

Yea, I'm sure they'll voice their displeasure to a guy who has executed people via piranha, anti-tank guns, firing squad, etc. :lol:
I'm pretty sure the media there do not report on actions like this, so there's no reason to assume they know a single thing about it.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
As far as the story goes....

Not buying into this as a legitimate story. Seems to be media picking this up originally and amplifying it (giving it a sense of legitimacy) from The Daily Star (which leads off the story with a video of Trump calling Kim a good friend).

A tabloid known for fabrication (e.g., The Rock snowflake fake interview from January 2019).

I think it's (a) clickbait and (b) meant as a Trump hit piece.

--- End of line (MCP)

officeguy

None of these stories about those absurd execution methods (fed to starving dogs, mortar grenade, AA gun...) have ever been confirmed. There is a 1-man 'news agency' in Seoul that is the source of this yarn. Yes , Kim Ding-dong has people executed, but there is no sign that it is done by any other means than just shooting them.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
However cruel, imagine the pay-per-view possibilities with a large enough piranha tank. It would be like the colosseum, just on a big screen.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
However cruel, imagine the pay-per-view possibilities with a large enough piranha tank. It would be like the colosseum, just on a big screen.
And now with 8K..., holy High Def, Batman!

--- End of line (MCP)