Kim Jong Un executes General by piranha tank...

littlelady

God bless the USA
None of these stories about those absurd execution methods (fed to starving dogs, mortar grenade, AA gun...) have ever been confirmed. There is a 1-man 'news agency' in Seoul that is the source of this yarn. Yes , Kim Ding-dong has people executed, but there is no sign that it is done by any other means than just shooting them.

You make a good point. But, we see how Kim operates, so it could be true. Either way, he has executed people that met with Trump, and accused them of spying for the US. I imagine Trump will not meet with Kim, again. People get murdered.

PeoplesElbow

Piranhas don't actually act like they do in the movies, they are very shy. If the fatty tried this I imagine the guy died of becoming water logged before the piranhas actually killed him.

In grad school my friends and I had a tank with 6 of them in our office, they were actually quite boring and would never eat when you were watching them.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Piranhas don't actually act like they do in the movies, they are very shy. If the fatty tried this I imagine the guy died of becoming water logged before the piranhas actually killed him.

In grad school my friends and I had a tank with 6 of them in our office, they were actually quite boring and would never eat when you were watching them.

Interesting. Thanks.

officeguy

You make a good point. But, we see how Kim operates, so it could be true. Either way, he has executed people that met with Trump, and accused them of spying for the US. I imagine Trump will not meet with Kim, again. People get murdered.

A number of the people who were victims of these supposed executions have been seen going about their business afterwards.

Yes, it's a dark regime. But anyone trading in these fake news stories about their fake regime is no smarter than the Korean national news agency that saw the Ferguson riot as a sign of the impending implosion of the US.