Kimberly Guilfoyle

Crabcatcher79

MSNBC reporting she has the ‘rona. Is this fake news?

Nope. These idiots are all gonna infect each other.

Why is it a political statement to protect yourself and others by wearing a mask?

How dumb do you have to be to want to make yourself sick to show your support for Trump?

Louise

MSNBC reporting she has the ‘rona. Is this fake news?

Probably. The MSM has Trumpovirus. There is no vaccine for that. Masks, forever. Oh, wait...there have been masks for at least 150 years. What I do think is that “the dicktionary” should change the definition of “hypocrite”, et al.

Grumpy

MSNBC is known for fale news...May be based on he heard, she heard, my cousin heard..

Louise

Why is it a political statement to protect yourself and others by wearing a mask?

How dumb do you have to be to want to make yourself sick to show your support for Trump?

But, you are ok with mass protests, and selected get togethers like gay pride, but no Church, etc. You are representative of the people I am afraid of, and the reason I have accumulated more guns and ammunition, and have gotten a security system. I never worried about locking my doors, until now. I went from volunteering, trusting, and being benevolent to living in a fortified house. Thank you so much. Sleep well. God bless the USA.

Crabcatcher79

But, you are ok with mass protests, and selected get togethers like gay pride, but no Church, etc. You are representative of the people I am afraid of, and the reason I have accumulated more guns and ammunition, and have gotten a security system. I never worried about locking my doors, until now. I went from volunteering, trusting, and being benevolent to living in a fortified house. Thank you so much. Sleep well. God bless the USA.

Gay pride events have all been canceled. Protestors have been wearing masks and states with protests haven’t shown increases in infections. Only states with republican leader have seen spikes.

well you are an idiot. There is nothing to fear. The works is a changing for the better and Trump is going to get sent packing in November and we can truly make america great gain.

Louise

Gay pride events have all been canceled. Protestors have been wearing masks and states with protests haven’t shown increases in infections. Only states with republican leader have seen spikes.

well you are an idiot. There is nothing to fear. The works is a changing for the better and Trump is going to get sent packing in November and we can truly make america great gain.

First, gay pride events were not cancelled. Second, protesters have not been wearing masks. Third, states with protests have shown an increase in the virus. Fourth. that is not true that only Repub states have seen spikes. Fifth, I am not the idiot. Sixth, there is plenty to fear if people like you become the majority. Seventh, do you really want to send Trump packing? That would be your loss. Eighth, your misspelling of again vs gain is so telling. Only 19 Amendments to go. I welcome the discussion. I do suggest that you never darken my door. :)

Last edited:

Rommey

Only states with republican leader have seen spikes.
I'm sure the people of California, Oregon, North Carolina, New Mexico, and Kentucky would be surprised to learn their Governor changed parties during this crisis. All these states have seen spikes over the last week. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Louise

I'm sure the people of California, Oregon, North Carolina, New Mexico, and Kentucky would be surprised to learn their Governor changed parties during this crisis. All these states have seen spikes over the last week. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Don’t forget Hogan and MD. And, Crab does not know he is wrong because the Dem Party sucked his/her brain out. I wonder how old he/she is. I would really like to know that, so I know what my children and grandchildren are up against. I am old, know my beliefs, and will do the best I can to instill them. God bless the USA.

SkylarkTempest

Fifth, I am not the idiot.

Louse, there are data that show otherwise.

Sixth, there is plenty to fear if people like you become the majority.

Perhaps you're unaware of the popular vote tally for the last election, or every election since 1992, with 2004 being the sole exception.

Seventh, do you really want to send Trump packing? That would be your loss.

To him, and to former officials from the Bush administration. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-w-bush-super-pac-officials-support-joe-biden-2020/

Eighth, your misspelling of again vs gain is so telling.

Now, now. Be gentle, Louse. Your track record with using words isn't perfect either. "Go to the polls" wasn't that long ago. Is the alcohol affecting your memory?

NPC

Yes, Yes They Will ...

LA Mayor Garcetti admits 'connection' between coronavirus outbreak and protests, after downplaying link

Masks Will NOT Keep You From Getting Covid-19

Houston protesters starting to test positive for COVID-19

I Don't Know Sapidus How DUMB is it.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mass-protests-lead-wave-coronavirus-infections/story?id=70997184

"What we have here is a very unfortunate experiment going on with COVID virus transmission," said Michael Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota.

While there's lower risk for the virus to be spread outdoors, especially in a moving crowd, many of the weekend's protests culminated in police officers shooting tear gas and using pepper spray and protesters lighting fire to cars and buildings. Smoke, tear gas and pepper spray cause coughing, Osterholm explained, and coughing aerosolizes the virus, increasing the risk that it will spread.

NPC

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

You're the idiot. If someone is going to get the Coronavirus-19 - they're going to get it. Did they get it from close proximity to 1 person with it? Did they get it in a crowd of 25 or 40 or 100? Who cares? They got it. Just like flu. Just like any other virus in the world. You may get COVID -19, I may not. You get it - and 100 other people get it. I might not. :sshrug:

I've worked at a company where almost 85% of people ended up sick with the same symptoms and it went rampant through the company. I worked at the front desk - so it was only a matter of time that I would also get it.

I didn't. I typically did not get whatever "was going around". OR, if I DID, I was not as severe and I didn't even miss work. (no fever---if I EVER had a fever - I stayed HOME)

The point is with this COVID-19- people get it, they get treated, they get better - or they don't - depending on THEIR treatment, and THEIR immune system/health history.

Just like the flu. Just like an upper respiratory viral infection. Just like that.

You should get a grip.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Had no idea who she is, so I looked her up. Anyone else see a striking resemblance to Melania? The eyes, the body form... just not blonde. That would have been really creepy.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Had no idea who she is, so I looked her up. Anyone else see a striking resemblance to Melania? The eyes, the body form... just not blonde. That would have been really creepy.

She really needs to quit with the Botox. She was a very attractive woman! I don't know WHY in the heck women start injecting all that crap into their faces. It's not natural and they look ridiculous and fake.