Kimbo VS Tyson

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I can't believe CBS picked that Xlite XC crap over UFC. Is UFC locked into Spike TV only?

Yeah thier contract runs til 2011 but ESPN started courting them two years ago so who knows what's going to happen at the end of the contract.

lovinmaryland

Yeah thier contract runs til 2011 but ESPN started courting them two years ago so who knows what's going to happen at the end of the contract.

Oh ESPN is on them like stink on shiat. I was actually impressed that Burger King backed TUF this year, that was their first "main stream" sponsor.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Oh ESPN is on them like stink on shiat. I was actually impressed that Burger King backed TUF this year, that was their first "main stream" sponsor.

I thought that was funny as hell. How many whopper combo meals do you think a fighter hits when he's trying to make weight??? :roflmao:

Burger King is fight food!!! :killingme

usagent

Weve seen this several times, 1994 Tyson vs Gracie hype, More recently was Tyson vs Sapp hype and now Tyson vs Kimbo. Tyson always backs out. Bas has trained Kimbo for a while now and he'd kill Tyson NHB. But as you know he and Tyson have simular Boxing styles (heads down, flat footed with shoulders squared) so it would be an interesting boxing match.