Kinda random...

KWAK

I don't know what's nastiser - actually posting used bath puffs or the potentials who respond to it. . .

Last edited by a moderator:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
A big puffy nylon thing you use in the shower to exfoliate and clean the skin.

That's what I thought she was referring to, thought well maybe it's something else.

That's just nasty.... you don't share those kinda things..

W

Wenchy

That's what I thought she was referring to, thought well maybe it's something else.

That's just nasty.... you don't share those kinda things..

Agreed, but they are also meant to be used more than once.

A pic for anyone not familiar with them:

Attachments

• pouf.jpg
    pouf.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 78

Cowgirl

:roflmao: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it's funny. If her own daughter won't even use them twice, what makes her think someone else will want to use them. :lol:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Hey, ya never know...There might be some pervs out there that like these kind of things...Not that I would...:eyebrow:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
That is one teen who would be buying puffs with her own money if she was mine. Get a job if you want to be OCD girl. I can just imagine my mom's outraged response to such waste. Hand her a plain ol' washcloth mom.

sockgirl77

That is one teen who would be buying puffs with her own money if she was mine. Get a job if you want to be OCD girl. I can just imagine my mom's outraged response to such waste. Hand her a plain ol' washcloth mom.

No chit. Someone should go smack the mother for buying the damn things. Crap, put a roll of paper towels in the bathroom and let her bathe with those. :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Truly sounds like an OCD diagnosis. It would be cheaper to medicate the girl than to buy the *poofs* :lol: