Kindergarten Cop - canceled

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because:

What’s so funny about School-to-Prison pipeline? Kindergarten Cop-Out: Tell [NWFC] there’s nothing fun in cops traumatizing kids. National reckoning on overpolicing is a weird time to revive Kindergarten Cop. IRL, we are trying to end the school-to-prison pipeline. There’s nothing entertaining about the presence of police in schools, which feeds the ‘school-to-prison’ pipeline in which African American, Latinx and other kids of color are criminalized rather than educated. 5- and 6-year-olds are handcuffed and hauled off to jail routinely in this country. And this criminalizing of children increases dramatically when cops are assigned to work in schools.

:roflmao:

It seems like just yesterday they were clamoring for more cops in schools to deter school shootings.....

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Wait, that cop in the movie was an immigrant. I thought it was uber progressive to embrace the downtrodden that came to our shores to better themselves? I with the dems would quit switching up the victim hierarchy, it's getting confusing knowing from day to day which group is favored and which group isn't.

PeoplesElbow

Wait, that cop in the movie was an immigrant. I thought it was uber progressive to embrace the downtrodden that came to our shores to better themselves? I with the dems would quit switching up the victim hierarchy, it's getting confusing knowing from day to day which group is favored and which group isn't.
He was white and already successful before becoming an actor though.