Kitchen gadgets

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Somd is my home and this website makes it seem like some cesspool of conspiracy theorists and bitter old women! The kicker is a large number of these folks don’t even live here anymore!

I would give two craps if these idiots posted on any other place, but southern MD is MY home and I’ll defend it with every ounce of energy I have

Yeah Ok Sapidus

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I would give two craps if these idiots posted on any other place, but southern MD is MY home and I’ll defend it with every ounce of energy I have

Make YOUR OWN Forum Sapidus and don't let the door hit you on the way out

PJay

I love kitchen gadgets!

My favorite this week? An old thing I picked up at a yard sale to help get screw lids off jars.

OHMYACHINGARTHRITICHANDS

I love going to them, never know what you might find that will come in handy. Went this morning early and it was a good find day. After, stopped at the bakery for some freshly made donuts. Enjoying now with a hot cup of coffee. Life is good.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Yes.

Do you know what this is

View attachment 164114
We have 3, but like this.
1652559072672.png

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A super sharp kitchen knife is not over rated. If you have never used one, go really slow at first when you finally get your hands on one.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I also love small appliances. Mom gave me a bread machine years ago. Didn't ask for it, but I'm now on my third one. Won't be without one.

The air fryer. OMG. I can do cobblers, crab dip, even lasagna in the middle of summer and NOT heat the kitchen up. Rotisserie chicken and roast beef, so delicious. Got wings on my mind for this week.