Kitchen

Ginger0314

Good Morning! Does anyone know of a person or business that makes kitchen cabinet doors? Our kitchen is very outdated (original from the mid 1950's), small, but actually quite effecient. We can't afford a total gut and remodel but are looking for new countertops and update on the cabinet doors. There are approximately 18 doors that would need made. We are located in western Charles but anywhere near is ok. Thanks for all your help

H

HouseCat

Home Depot and Lowes will come out and resurface your kitchen counters and doors. It looks quite nice (for what it is) and it is affordable. Swing by and ask them about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

riverview

Good Morning! Does anyone know of a person or business that makes kitchen cabinet doors? Our kitchen is very outdated (original from the mid 1950's), small, but actually quite effecient. We can't afford a total gut and remodel but are looking for new countertops and update on the cabinet doors. There are approximately 18 doors that would need made. We are located in western Charles but anywhere near is ok. Thanks for all your help

Just Cabinets: Solid Wood Furniture & Kitchen Cabinets Check this place out. My home builder sent me there, I found that their pricing was less than half of Lowes and Home Depot for KitchenMaid cabinets, and they also sell no-name brands. They do a free layout, all you have to do is supply measurements.
I have received estimates for resurfacing, and they were as expensive as buying new at this place!
It is worth the drive! I have sent three friends there and they have all been pleased. The only draw back is that they do not install, however there are many poeple locally that will do so very reasonably. Good Luck!