kitten needs a home

SugarBear47

This little kitten was dumped out in my yard. I am feeding it and it's living in my bushes. Too frightened for me to catch but acts affectionate too. Its upsetting my indoor cat. Needs a home before winter sets in. Please can someone give it a home?!! And hey, please don't give cruel advice to get rid of it. I'm not sending to the shelter, I'm not poisoning or shooting it. It's a pretty tabby baby I'd like to find a home for.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1601850899613-1-1.jpg
    FB_IMG_1601850899613-1-1.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 350

luvmygdaughters

What a pretty cat. Wish I could help, but, my big brat at home does not like cats. Good Luck, hope you are able to find her a home. Bless you for taking care of her now.

SugarBear47

I gave this kitty a home myself. Since I started this thread I'll just keep using it for another matter. "Animal Cruelty" in my neighborhood. How do I start a case against two neighbors for shooting innocent cats, not killing them but maiming them horribly to die a slow death. This happened to one of my outdoor black cats this week. She woke me up at 4am bellowing, she'd been shot in her side, half paralyzed but somehow dragged herself home to my door. She was half froze being a hard freeze night but still alive and bellowing in pain. This poor cat suffered for hours since I heard a close gun shot at 9.30pm. Mercifully she died soon after I found her. This has happened before!!. They are two neighbors on Mill Pond Road off of Clarks Mill road in Hollywood. These people cowardly do this during a hunting season, so that hunters are blamed. I confronted the neighbor in anger but of course they denied it. Another time was when my cat had been shot in the head, did not penetrate her skull but took a chunk of skin and fur which got infected, I was able to nurse her and she recovered. I am sick of this. I take good care of my cats, they have insulated shelters, food and inside a 5' chain link fence. Yes they are able to get out sometimes but mostly stay close. Thanks for any advice.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Start with a formal police report. You may not be able to name names but you need to start here. Let them start an investigation. You're not the only one, there was a news report on yesterday saying the same thing, that cats were being shot. Don't remember which channel or what area.

Loudoun County

SugarBear47

Start with a formal police report. You may not be able to name names but you need to start here. Let them start an investigation. You're not the only one, there was a news report on yesterday saying the same thing, that cats were being shot. Don't remember which channel or what area.

Loudoun County

Thank you, I'm on it!!