KIX are not only for kids

Blister

One of the bands that played the Stardust in Waldorf, and the old Club Sunrise in Charlotte Hall in the eighties will be @ Merriwether Post tomorrow night. Anybody that frequented those fine venues will surely remember them.

Hope that I am not the oldest and fattest b####rd there.

Hank

my war
One of the bands that played the Stardust in Waldorf, and the old Club Sunrise in Charlotte Hall in the eighties will be @ Merriwether Post tomorrow night. Anybody that frequented those fine venues will surely remember them.

Hope that I am not the oldest and fattest b####rd there.

I saw them last year at the same show.... and no, you will not be the biggest mess there.... Plenty of competition! Kix was awesome, by the way!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I saw them at Wilmer's Park... 86-87 and like one of the comments stated in this video, it was a beautiful sunny day but when they played this song, a cloud passed and it started pouring...

Blister

You obviously don't know how big a mess I am.

We are looking forward to a good time.

Blister

I saw them at Wilmer's Park... 86-87 and like one of the comments stated in this video, it was a beautiful sunny day but when they played this song, a cloud passed and it started pouring...

Wilmers Park might have been worse than the Sunrise. But the Sunrise had the communal concrete trough for the male urinal.

Also saw Kix in Baltimore, Pasadena, and most especially at the Mountain View(ZOO) in Hagerstown.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Wilmers Park might have been worse than the Sunrise. But the Sunrise had the communal concrete trough for the male urinal.

Also saw Kix in Baltimore, Pasadena, and most especially at the Mountain View(ZOO) in Hagerstown.

I don't remember any of the places we went to see bands at having nice, clean bathrooms but I will never forget how the ladies room at Hammerjacks always smelled like a fish market. :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

I saw them a couple of times in the early 80s at the Club Sunrise. Good band but the venue sucked. :lol:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I seen them in Providence, RI in the 80's, a few months ago at Rams Head in Baltimore and I have 2 day VIP passes for the M3 Rock Festival at Meriwether to see them again tomorrow.\m/ :buddies: