• Oct292006192.jpg
    Oct292006192.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 114200719.jpg
    114200719.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 111
K

KizerSoSay

I am jealous also, and I am not even a horsey type guy! Look at all that hair!! I love it...

mingiz

Horse Poor
It's the photograper that get's her those great pics.....I took 3 of those...Every time we ride she is like bring your camera so I can get some good shots..... :killingme :lmao: We have fun for sure. Just can't get any good incrimminating ones .......yet...... :whistle: :coffee: Between us we usually take about 50 + pics.. :howdy: :huggy:

MorganLover

he looks like he is fast forward on the shot with the pond in the background so neat. He looks like so much fun to ride, now that you have that darker one and him i'll have too snag a ride on one of them next time i come up your way to see happy. :howdy:

K

KizerSoSay

mingiz said:
It's the photograper that get's her those great pics.....I took 3 of those...Every time we ride she is like bring your camera so I can get some good shots..... :killingme :lmao: We have fun for sure. Just can't get any good incrimminating ones .......yet...... :whistle: :coffee: Between us we usually take about 50 + pics.. :howdy: :huggy:

I would love to see incriminating ones too!! :razz:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
KizerSoSay said:
I like the music in the videos, nice touch. Do these horses trot/canter or just do the paso thing only??

They trot if you dont know how to ride them and they think they can get away with it....I do let the stud canter...Here is a video of him cantering..

I personally like the gaiting on the hill part of this video..

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...&skin_id=0&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Morgan...Vence is always on fast forward...I have 3 more good tail horses besides Vence and Jose'

MorganLover

Pasofever said:
They trot if you dont know how to ride them and they think they can get away with it....I do let the stud canter...Here is a video of him cantering..

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...&skin_id=0&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Morgan...Vence is always on fast forward...I have 3 more good tail horses besides Vence and Jose'

YEAHHHH, i'll have to figure out the next time i can come over and ride with happy and maybe barrow one of your guys instead of hers :lmao: hehehe

covekat

Hey Passo, you were right across the street from me on this ride! When will you be out there next? I have a TB that really needs company out in the woods! I love your horses!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Pasofever said:

i was wondering what it looked like when they catered... they still have a cetain gait to them, looks like it would be hard to tell what lead there on...
also when you show pasos would you only trot around the arena? or do they do canter too?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
flarenuphope said:
i was wondering what it looked like when they catered... they still have a cetain gait to them, looks like it would be hard to tell what lead there on...
also when you show pasos would you only trot around the arena? or do they do canter too?

Fino, corto and largo are the gaits..still a 4 beat gait but fino is standing almost still..corto and largo is what we like on the trails...they also have a super forward walk to them that will leave most horses behind...

Cove that was Mt Victoria..you are not in Lances old place are ya??

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Fino, corto and largo are the gaits..still a 4 beat gait but fino is standing almost still..corto and largo is what we like on the trails...they also have a super forward walk to them that will leave most horses behind...

Cove that was Mt Victoria..you are not in Lances old place are ya??

they also have a super forward walk to them that will leave most horses behind...

Cept Fat Pony. She is now a paso/quarter paint :razz: :lmao: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
they also have a super forward walk to them that will leave most horses behind...

Cept Fat Pony. She is now a paso/quarter paint :razz: :lmao: :huggy:

Yeah but when we move out she keeps up but your ta tas shake and jiggle more then mine.. :lmao:

devinej

such a beautiful horse! i love the sound of the hoofbeats on the bridge, they are so quick! amazing how fast those legs go. i rode one once and it felt like i was riding a centipede, it was so cool!