Klamath Dam

GregV814

on the Oregon/California border is the Klamath Dam, supplying power to millions of people.
those people have decided to remove the dam. the local and federal governments are trying to come to an agreement on how to proceed. thats a lot of water.

so, here's my resolution. rename the structure DAMN TRUMP. anarchists, Neanderthals wearing BLM, Antifa uniforms will destroy it immediately with fervor, ordinance unparralled by the United States military. problem solved.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

The people at Portsmoth who just fired their police chief could go there and get the job done.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So...while California is chronically short on electrical power while, at the same time, imposing all sorts of "green" requirements on everything, and they're going to demolish a hydro-electric power source.

Brilliant.

It's a total of four dams and going to be a huge undertaking. Where the power will come from after the destruction of the dams?..

DaSDGuy

on the Oregon/California border is the Klamath Dam, supplying power to millions of people.
those people have decided to remove the dam. the local and federal governments are trying to come to an agreement on how to proceed. thats a lot of water.

so, here's my resolution. rename the structure DAMN TRUMP. anarchists, Neanderthals wearing BLM, Antifa uniforms will destroy it immediately with fervor, ordinance unparralled by the United States military. problem solved.
Make sure you put the DAMN TRUMP in big letters on the downhill side. That way the peaceful protestors are standing under it when they destroy it.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I hope they restock some salmon on those rivers. It would be nice to see the salmon runs reestablished.